Replacement mainboard for C650

This forum for information that related with C series hardware instead of firmware/software.

viksa1984

Replacement mainboard for C650

Post by viksa1984 »

Hi guys, I'm Viktor and i am new in this forum, i need big help from you...

I have LE40C650 witch the mainboard has died 5 days ago :cry: :cry: , i will be honest i cannot afford a new mainboard,
My question is, is it possible to change mainboard from LE40C750 (my friend have one C750 with broken display and he will give me the motherboard) are there some possibility to combine those two models.
Just to mention, the back panel connectors and the positions of the connectors are completely the same so i don't need to by extra back cover.

If someone knows please share with me :( :(

Thanks
Viktor
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Replacement mainboard for C650

Post by zoelechat »

I guess some C expert will be able to answer you...
In wait, I don't think you take any risk in trying to get one alive TV from 2 dead anyway :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

If connectors are same do not worry and fit that mainboard to your tv bravely.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
viksa1984

Post by viksa1984 »

Thanks for fast reply, the the trick is the C750 it's a 3D model so i'm afraid to brick something on my C650 witch the display and the backlite are in perfect condition.

There is no point to make bigger damage than now....the power supply are the same so i don't think it will be a problem, i'm afraid for the backlite and the display, like if the motherboard send more voltage to diodes or the display can i brick it or not..maybe someone knows or maybe have some experience with this or similar.

Thanks again, and sorry for the bad language, i'm from Macedonia and i am not so good with my english :)
viksa1984

Post by viksa1984 »

Hi, i wonder if someone is able to tell me from this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCpt2Xtvs9k), now there is new symptoms you can see it from the video above, is it the mainboard or it is something else, i still cant get the tv witch i talk in earlier conversations, maybe i can go in a 2 weeks but if its the display there is no point of traveling couple hundred of kilometers....

IF SOMEONE KNOWS PLEASE REPLAY
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

The video is private.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

viksa1984

Post by viksa1984 »

sorry i make it public :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Is this the same c650? you said week before your mainbard died. What new symptoms on died m/b? It started back to the life? OSD looks greenish...

viksa1984

Post by viksa1984 »

Yes it's a same tv, i open the back panel and i noticed one button on the mainboard....i press it and now when i put in power outlet, the power diode start blinking like the first time but now maybe but maybe will start like on the video (the black screen it goes around 2 minutes more or less then it turn s on....i crop the black screen) , if you hear on the video there is no sound or sometimes play sound but only in a moment, the menu osd its almost always with green lines like you said greenish, the video its taken when the tv was on scart, but when i change to cable tv the full picture it goes with green lines sometimes and red lines...i was not able to take a shot in tv mode
After one, two even 3 minutes the tv shuts down and again tries to start sometimes successful sometimes not,

And one more thing, the moments when it try to start, you can see the back-lite is blinking on/off randomly without pattern
:(
viksa1984

Post by viksa1984 »

Any idea...anybody???

Return to “[C] Hardware”