[App] libRunWidget D/E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] libRunWidget D/E/F/H

Post by sectroyer »

smart_lover wrote: 3600 is millisecond or second?!
I will be generous and trust your skills :) I think you can test it yourself :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

sectroyer wrote:
smart_lover wrote: 3600 is millisecond or second?!
I will be generous and trust your skills :) I think you can test it yourself :)
Okeey! I already knew the answer, but I thought with myself 1 hour!?! why!?
Then I find that 3600 was only a sample, By the way I use 'sleep 90' and all things seems to be ok now and my Widget no longer exit unexpectedly.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

smart_lover wrote:Okeey! I already knew the answer, but I thought with myself 1 hour!?! why!?
Humor? :P
smart_lover wrote:By the way I use 'sleep 90' and all things seems to be ok now and my Widget no longer exit unexpectedly.
Try lower values until you find the "magic" one, should be much less than 90sec imho :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

zoelechat wrote: Humor? :P
Yeah!
zoelechat wrote:Try lower values until you find the "magic" one, should be much less than 90sec imho :)
I need reliability(because there is no operator in front of TV and all operations will take place remotely), So I think a sleep between 70 to 90 seconds is enough. Actually I don't want to power off TV for long time and want to use libSofpoweroff instead!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

I already noticed you use SoftPowerOff ;)
smart_lover wrote:

Code: Select all

samyGOrc -p $(pidof exeTV || pidof exeDSP) 1 152
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

zoelechat wrote:I already noticed you use SoftPowerOff ;)
smart_lover wrote:

samyGOrc -p $(pidof exeTV || pidof exeDSP) 1 152
Yes! It was for the time that I planned to not to use 'micom reboot'. But with your help I used 'sync' and everything backed to normal!
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

Everything works perfect till today.
Today when I run

samyGOso -d -A -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libRunWidget.so ID:MyWidgetId
for the first time(exactly after TV boot) it successfully run my Widget. After that I exit from app with this

samyGOrc -p $(pidof exeTV || pidof exeDSP) 45
and TV will successfully exit from app. but suddenly I get following error message from TV and all my commands(except micom reboot) will return following error(until I use micom reboot and let TV start again). Is it all about SamyGOso?
(I did not see anything like this before today during using libRunWidget and exit from widget with above command)

samyGOso v1.2.5 (c) bugficks 2013-2014, sectroyer 2014-2015
usage: samyGOso [-p PID | -n procname | -A | -T | -D ] [-B ] {-c CONFIG | -l /full/path/to/inject.so [-r (=resident)]} [-d (=debug on)] [-a (=add libc addressoffset )] [arg0,...,argN]
Whats wrong with my TV? I test in my other TVs and same result happened.
Root is still available after TV power on.

I am really in a terrible situation. Please help me find my way.

Note 1:I repeat the same procedure but after running and exiting app for the 3rd time, same above error happened(I think there is some kind of instability in samyGOso).

Note 2: When I hit power button (I use libSoftPowerOff) TV will not power off and after some try,TV power it off actually(As there is no libSofPowerOff) and after that I lost my root(when I power on TV).Why?!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

smart_lover wrote:

samyGOso v1.2.5 (c) bugficks 2013-2014, sectroyer 2014-2015
usage: samyGOso [-p PID | -n procname | -A | -T | -D ] [-B ] {-c CONFIG | -l /full/path/to/inject.so [-r (=resident)]} [-d (=debug on)] [-a (=add libc addressoffset )] [arg0,...,argN]
Well that simply means TV is already crashed, you have to find if either it's samyGOso, samyGOrc, some lib, or your widget that crashes it :)

At this point you might check:

pidof exeTV
pidof exeAPP
One or both should show no PID, which means TV "suicided" process(es) to "protect the innocent". :D

Btw, are you using recommended version of samyGOrc (v1.0), not sure that's the one included by default, being known to crash some TVs (for example mine) when you send an odd number of keys.
smart_lover wrote:Note 2: When I hit power button (I use libSoftPowerOff) TV will not power off and after some try,TV power it off actually(As there is no libSofPowerOff) and after that I lost my root(when I power on TV).Why?!!
Looks like normal behavior of crashed TV :)

ps: beware of offtopic...
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

zoelechat wrote: At this point you might check:

pidof exeTV
pidof exeAPP
One or both should show no PID, which means TV "suicided" process(es) to "protect the innocent". :D
Yes, both of them return no PID!
zoelechat wrote: Btw, are you using recommended version of samyGOrc (v1.0), not sure that's the one included by default, being known to crash some TVs (for example mine) when you send an odd number of keys.
Yes I use.
zoelechat wrote: Looks like normal behavior of crashed TV :)
Why I lost my root and have to run SamyGo widget to root my TV again after this kind of crash!? Is there a way to prevent root access after some kind of TV crashes?
zoelechat wrote: ps: beware of offtopic...
Where I can continue this conversation?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

smart_lover wrote:Yes, both of them return no PID!
Try then to repeat them at different times to get closer and find WHAT crashes TV.
smart_lover wrote:Where I can continue this conversation?
You're allowed to create a topic in support section for example ;)

No idea why you loose root...

Return to “[F] Software”