UE40C6700 LED LCD

General forum for C series TVs.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UE40C6700 LED LCD

Post by juusso »

That string (equal d.e.b.u.g on B series TV) is 10041004
This string is seted in kernel not in exeDSP.
No input is shown until the flag /dtv/debug_on is touched. If you want to see symbols on terminal window after 10041004 (debug), you have to create this flag by widget or by run.sh:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
touch /dtv/debug_on
Then you can see "SERIAL INPUT ENABLE" strings on terminal window, it is possible to change channels by digit+enter,

Here is no console by pressing ctrl+c, but after killing exeDSP (killall -9 exeDSP) debug window drops to console like status, Symbols are accepted: 1234567890ABCDEF. It is possible to execute script by entering 8282119 - on USB will be placed some dump files.
The string 1198282 is deleted from exeDSP, but here are all debug menu strings available.

Added:
Now you can get in to TOP Debug menu by entering 20089999 after you enable serial input.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

juuso wrote:That string (equal d.e.b.u.g on B series TV) is 10041004
This string is seted in kernel not in exeDSP.
No input is shown until the flag /dtv/debug_on is touched. If you want to see symbols on terminal window after 10041004 (debug), you have to create this flag by widget or by run.sh:

#!/bin/sh
touch /dtv/debug_on
Then you can see "SERIAL INPUT ENABLE" strings on terminal window, it is possible to change channels by digit+enter,

Here is no console by pressing ctrl+c, but after killing exeDSP (killall -9 exeDSP) debug window drops to console like status, Symbols are accepted: 1234567890ABCDEF. It is possible to execute script by entering 8282119 - on USB will be placed some dump files.
The string 1198282 is deleted from exeDSP, but here are all debug menu strings available.
WOW,How do you find it?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

erdem_ua wrote:How do you find it?
After first dumps are made, guys in forum.ixbt.com analysed and found out this information. Dumps were analysed with HEX editor, IDA and so on... The string /dtv/debug_on is placed on usb_hotplug.sh

DEBUG_MESSAGE_FILE=/dtv/usb_message
DEBUG_MODE_FILE=/dtv/debug_on

After such experiment to touch it debug mode was entered.

The script 8282119 was found on /etc/scripts/CIP/8282119 before we tried 10041004 (here is no such string on exeDSP, but it is on kernel - bml5)

The ctl+c on B series TV kills exeDSP. Ctrl+c do not work on C serie. It was another experiment to check how do we enable console.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

bastler0815

Post by bastler0815 »

Hi,

As I wrote at the other thread, I was thinking about what would be happening when 3D get?s activaed at the 6XXXX Series !? Does anybody know if there is complete other hardware which handels the 3D stuff ot the higher Series or could this probably be done by software and other hardware settings ?!

Another thing I found at the firmware was that there also seems to be a Game Menue and another thing was Gemstar (seems like a TV Guide as far as I could see with google). So also the question is on how to enable Game Menue and Gemstar at the TV set that this could be used ?! I?m just courious about all the features which are partially hidden ^^

Regards

Bastler
bastler0815

Post by bastler0815 »

Hi there,

that a 3D source is needed is clear ... I have a PS3 which is connected to the HDMI at the TV.

Hmmm ok so as I had made some pictures from the inside of my TV I?ll take a closer look if I can locate something a ZigBee device ?! Do you know how this devices look ?!

Would be a nice thing if the 3D stuff would only be done in software :)

Regards, Bastler :geek:
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

No, you do not activate Internet@TV. You can brick TV.
What exactly happens you can check by yourself ;)

Return to “[C] General”