Please i need help!

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

Landos

H series firmware

Post by Landos »

Where to find H series FW? I have searched almost all posts about H series I didn't got something useful.
Landos

Re: Please i need help!

Post by Landos »

zoelechat wrote:We're mostly doing Voodoo magic, and incidentally rooting/patching of Samsung TVs ;)
Exactly what i mean, i didn't find any root tools, patch or something useful for H series :!:
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

H rooting is restricted access to donors only. Once rooted, you can apply all patches from [H] Software section :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Landos

Post by Landos »

zoelechat wrote:H rooting is restricted access to donors only. Once rooted, you can apply all patches from [H] Software section :)
What's donors and how to become a donors :) what if I become a donors then I didn't find somethings again? why only H series need to be donor? by donor I think you mean donate money may I right?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8274
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8155

Funny, these topics are the 3 *only* existing global announces you should have read in first place :)

ps: topics merged, no need for multi to ask the same question. Btw we're not FW hoster, if you want some go to Samsung website...
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Ah, and to the question "why donate?": because leeching doesn't yield enough to buy hardware for research and bring new stuff :)
Landos

Post by Landos »

zoelechat wrote:viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8274
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8155

Funny, these topics are the 3 *only* existing global announces you should have read in first place :)

ps: topics merged, no need for multi to ask the same question. Btw we're not FW hoster, if you want some go to Samsung website...
I was just asking I know you can't do anything, I was making sure that your guys don't know nothing! By the way I'm in latest version of FW that's mean you haven't root tools for me even if I was a donar :D you are funny :D
Landos

Post by Landos »

zoelechat wrote:Ah, and to the question "why donate?": because leeching doesn't yield enough to buy hardware for research and bring new stuff :)
I don't care I will donate but you don't have anything for me to donate you! :!:
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Honestly we also don't care if you donate or not. Did you see something about latest T-NT14MDEUC? I don't think so. Actually we don't know if a FW is rootable or not until somebody reports it, and for now we have no feedback about your specific version.
Hoping somebody will be able to give you expected factory defaults ;)
Landos

Post by Landos »

zoelechat wrote:Honestly we also don't care if you donate or not. Did you see something about latest T-NT14MDEUC? I don't think so. Actually we don't know if a FW is rootable or not until somebody reports it, and for now we have no feedback about your specific version.
Hoping somebody will be able to give you expected factory defaults ;)
Will sell the TV and buy new one stop losing my time here :D

Return to “[H] Firmware”