Please I need help.

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Please I need help.

Post by sectroyer »

ahh then NO :) We do NOT know about t-nt14muabc. I think you should request factory replacement :) No help with that firmware AFAIK :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

What better way to downgrade to my model un55h6103?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

No know :) Told you already. You should disable OTN Support ASAP and blocked updates on router :) That was your ONLY hope :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

otn is already locked on television and to ensure is locked in my modem the sites that Samsung uses to update the TV but what's the next step? I install some application via USB or should I connect the TV to the computer via ethernet? as I have access shall I say to c: Television?
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

My un55h6103 was with the 1037 version but I went into my service and changed the sw upgrade of operating for development and then my television restarted and installed in 9999. Samsung's website has left the 1038.2 and I like to put it, since I went back the option for operating but had no effect. Oh and then she turned 9999 the service menu says she is un55h6203 (American model) where my TV is un55h6103 (Brazilian model). I do not understand anything now Huehue.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Weskelley wrote: I do not understand anything now Huehue.
Okay I will try to make simple:
9999 -> NO HELP :)
Weskelley
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Weskelley »

so there's nothing I can do to have my TV with Samsung updates again? A downgrade or a version 0000? you were very clear in their place but just want to take all my doubts to finally give up and conform to stay with the 9999 for the rest of my life.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Weskelley wrote:so there's nothing I can do to have my TV with Samsung updates again? A downgrade or a version 0000? you were very clear in their place but just want to take all my doubts to finally give up and conform to stay with the 9999 for the rest of my life.
We DON'T support 9999 because we DO NOT KNOW :) You can try rooting. When that fails NO HELP :)

Return to “[H] Firmware”