SamyGo start Screen Mirroring Not work. SamyGO not work this work Screen Mirroring

Here for general support for H series TVs, request and problem solve area.

ZeTek
SamyGO Project Donor

SamyGo start Screen Mirroring Not work. SamyGO not work this work Screen Mirroring

Post by ZeTek »

Hi My TV H6470 Firmware: 2116. After starting SamyGO does not work Screen Mirroring. Reboot TV, plug cable, setup network does not work SamyGO but it works Screen Mirroring. What to do to make it work Samygo+Screen Mirroring ??
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: SamyGo start Screen Mirroring Not work. SamyGO not work this work Screen Mirroring

Post by sectroyer »

Disable SSH :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ZeTek
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: SamyGo start Screen Mirroring Not work. SamyGO not work this work Screen Mirroring

Post by ZeTek »

How disable SSH ??
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

read forum :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ZeTek
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ZeTek »

Remove file: 01_01_catch_crap.init (/mnt/etc/init.d) work Screen Mirroring with SamyGO. Thanks.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

01_01_catch_crap.init is the least script to disable, it might have much side effects (no more Telnet for example). Simply disable ssh script (02_01_sshd.init)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
j911
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by j911 »

I did as advised and disabled ssh and screen mirroring works but it always has a green tinge on the screen and I need to change picture mode between standard and entertainment to fix it. Any idea on how to resolve this please?

Return to “[H] Support”