costumers or donators

Here is information about customize your F series firmware.

stud29

costumers or donators

Post by stud29 »

I don't understand, when I pay to have a service I'm called a customer and not donator.I'm a donator when I have a choice to pay or not for a service.
stud29

?

Post by stud29 »

?
Last edited by stud29 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: costumers or donators

Post by juusso »

You have choice. It is up to you.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
wluczykijwf
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by wluczykijwf »

Donators! Because as a donation to the development forum and not to for someone financial gain.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
stud29

Post by stud29 »

Because the development forum has not a financial gain? I'm not free to not donate if I want to root.So I would like to pay for the service but the fact you call me donator give you the right to not give me back a service I paid for and this is not fair.
stud29

Can I downgrade always the firmware

Post by stud29 »

Can I downgrade always the firmware, if yes where can I find it?
UE55F6740 firmware 2107
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

erdem_ua wrote:It's important to know that; You are DONATING to project, without expecting any benefits due your donation.
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

stud29,
You are free to not donate and benefit hundreds of programs from SamyGO.
But If you want play your $1000 F series device with us, you have to think to donate %1 of it to let us buy HW or you are free to ask Samsung to produce such tolls for your paid $1000.

PS: If you want to "buy" some service from us, you need to pay 150? hourly fee first.
bugficks

Post by bugficks »

it requires a certain level of IQ to understand. we're no company and spend a awful lot of our free time doing research and keeping this forum running also all the donations are used for buying new hardware for research. you get a lot of software for free including amazing support from zoelechat and others and new releases are first given to donators as a thanks. also this kinda gives donator time from gaysung to fix rooting sploits. eventually they're made public for everyone. since you're not new to this forum you should have read those gazillions of warnings from sectroyer not to update your tv firmware and happily could use public root for F.
given all that, i guess no company wants you as customer anyways:)
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prairie »

stud29 wrote:I don't understand, when I pay to have a service I'm called a customer and not donator.I'm a donator when I have a choice to pay or not for a service.
You are free to use a treasure trove of public releases, for a small additional donation you join donors club with perks. Much better than the coffee cup you get when donating to public TV. ;)
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"

Return to “[F] Firmware”