[ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

leikli
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: RE: Re: [!!!] Rooting H on latest firmwares

Post by leikli »

sectroyer wrote:
leikli wrote: My TV is still rooted with the Skype method, but I have blocked all internet access for the moment. However, I don't want to continue with this forever. Would it be enough to block only the Samsung domains to avoid losing Skype?
I will say something like that. I DO have "Skype root" working. And one more thing "cavalry is on the way" :) Be patient :)
Would it be enough to block these domains?

Code: Select all

msecnd.net
samsungotn.net
www.samsungotn.net
test.samsungotn.net
Model: UE40H7005 Firmware: T-GFSDEUC-1210.5 (previously T-GFSDEUC-1142.0)
MrHunter
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: [!!!] Rooting H on latest firmwares

Post by MrHunter »

sectroyer wrote:
MrHunter wrote: I didnt blocked the Samsung URLs in my Router. I think because of this my root was gone.
You think so :P Maybe it auto update because of some magic wizard? Or maybe aliens did it ?:P
MrHunter wrote:[only deactivated the Firmware Updates in the service menu
Which means you COMPLETELY ignored what we describe, assumed we are dumb and you are smarter:P
The TV was not updated. Only Skype was gone.

For my TV are newer firmwares available But he doesnt update to newer firmwares. So everything is fine.

I removed blocking in the Router because netflix wasnt running anymore and I didnt find a solution for this. After router factory reset everything was good again.

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [!!!] Rooting H on latest firmwares

Post by mad_ady »

@sectroyer: If you have something up your sleeve to keep something like Skype working with internet on, will you update this thread when you release it? I currently have Skype root with internet off and I can't say I'm missing anything - I wasn't using internet on the TV anyway - only LAN.
H6400, firmware 2602.2 downgraded to 2130
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

mad_ady wrote:@sectroyer: If you have something up your sleeve to keep something like Skype working with internet on, will you update this thread when you release it? I currently have Skype root with internet off and I can't say I'm missing anything - I wasn't using internet on the TV anyway - only LAN.
I have SkypeRoot still working with Internet and netflix working.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
mad_ady
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mad_ady »

@notengo13 - with the trick of installing skype as a user app mentioned a few pages ago? I'll try to replicate that in a few days as well.
H6400, firmware 2602.2 downgraded to 2130
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

mad_ady wrote:@sectroyer: If you have something up your sleeve to keep something like Skype working with internet on, will you update this thread when you release it? I currently have Skype root with internet off and I can't say I'm missing anything - I wasn't using internet on the TV anyway - only LAN.
I use it with "internet ON" :) No problems here :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
JirVa
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JirVa »

Hi guys,

I am using rooting method over "Skype" described here. But, as Skype was removed, I want to switch to Wi-Fi rooting method.
My question is simple - which files I should delete from TV, so it looks like never rooted? I am also unsing NFS sharing for my NAS server, so I want to set my TV as it was never touched. Any advice, what I should do?

Thank you for your great support as always!
LE40B750, FW2005
UE48H6270, FW2880
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

rm /mtd_rwcommon/moip/engines/Skype/busybox
rm /mtd_rwcommon/moip/engines/Skype/runSamyGO.sh
rm /mtd_rwcommon/moip/engines/Skype/libSkype.so
rm /mtd_rwcommon/moip/engines/Skype/samygo_telnetd
This should be enough, unless you put some files elsewhere :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
JirVa
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JirVa »

OK, great, thank you. Hope, it will work after that... :)
LE40B750, FW2005
UE48H6270, FW2880
wifi75
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by wifi75 »

Hello guy why same time root on my tv i allready active after restart?

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

Return to “[H] Software”