Donations

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

pauleverglade

Donations

Post by pauleverglade »

I would like to donate so that I can get information on how to root my TV. When will donations be available again?

Thanks,
Paul
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Donations

Post by zoelechat »

ASAP
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
gorans
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gorans »

I would also like to make a donation. Paypal or Bitcoin or something.. I have 1120 firmware and i would like to root it in order to also install transmission torrent client on it.. Thank you and kind regards.
Goran
pauleverglade

Donation Alternative?

Post by pauleverglade »

Hi all,

Since those who wish to donate to gain access to the private forums can't at the moment, would the SamyGo team be willing to open the private forum posts until they can get donations back in place?

Let me know what you think?
Paul
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Dude, opening a new topic every 2 days won't help in finding an alternative to Paypal. Well tried, but temporarily "open the private forum" is excluded, no "happy hour" there :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
pauleverglade

Post by pauleverglade »

Zoelechat,

Sorry I don't mean to be bothersome. Just hoping to get help with my TV. Everyone always talks about how great SamyGo is so I want to try it out.

Thanks,
Paul
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

pauleverglade wrote:Zoelechat,

Sorry I don't mean to be bothersome. Just hoping to get help with my TV. Everyone always talks about how great SamyGo is so I want to try it out.

Thanks,
Paul
SamyGO teaches patience :) Either you wait or you get NOTHING :) Besides even now you can read my post and disable otn support and block updates on router ASAP :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
RoXX
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by RoXX »

You might want to consider Bitcoin Providers like bitpay, you wrote somewhere that you dont think bitcoin is money, so this would let us pay you in bitcoin and get you 'real' money into your account.

I'm not of the patient kind so please hurry up :P
duupa

Post by duupa »

Hi would like to donate, PayPal, EU Bank transfer, or any other trusted method different than BitCoin. I read that your require at least $20 now to get access to hidden files. My only intention of rooting my TV is the possibility of decrypting my recordings and I think that $10 was a fair money and $20 is not in my case, as I can get hardware recorder for $30.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

duupa wrote:Hi would like to donate, PayPal, EU Bank transfer, or any other trusted method different than BitCoin. I read that your require at least $20 now to get access to hidden files. My only intention of rooting my TV is the possibility of decrypting my recordings and I think that $10 was a fair money and $20 is not in my case, as I can get hardware recorder for $30.
No problem, just send 30$ trough "EU Bank transfer" than admin should get about 8$, you could also write a petition to PayPal/Turkish goverment. I believe for admin ANY way that will guarantee project gets about 7-8$ for donation is acceptable :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “General”