[ROOT] H "Skype refueled" root (FW<=Dec.2014, all T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] New H Skype Root :)

Post by sectroyer »

djlex wrote:Hallo

what is the latest firmware version on GFPDEUC H8090 TV with this new Skype root.

THANKS
Lowest hmm... Should work with any lowest version. You can downgrade to any version you want. As long as you have root it's safe to have lower version :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
atilla
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by atilla »

latest H fw mst 28xx doesnt work !!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Warning : Firmware upgrade and root E/F/H wrote:
  • T-MST14DEUC: firmware less than 2790
No surprise :)

Current method is even working on <=2130 only...
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
atilla
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by atilla »

Marflow wrote:
lekron wrote:
Marflow wrote:
I use netowrk root and root starts about ~20s. :)
Then I would also just stick with it :D
But for me it needed like one minute to complete
I change "/bin/sleep 30" lines in run.sh and sfd.sh to "/bin/sleep 5" and root boot faster. ;)
where can i find run.sh and sfd.sh ?? for testing :) root starts in 20sec too... !!! fine
arecki09
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: H6270 root problem

Post by arecki09 »

Not good, last 3 line is NO and Some activation files not processed ;( After restart TV freeze, remonte not working, my fw. 2130

Edit:
I remove USB, turn ON TV, wait 2 min, Turn off TV remonte conntrol, insert USB and turn ON TV and TV run normal, samygo start and now everything its OK.
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

sectroyer wrote: If you want to (and CAN!!!) still use Skype root and lost it you can re-enable it. Simply follow procedure from here:
I have BRAND NEW H series TV with updated firmware(This TV is capable to root with this root:https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9622)
I have another TV like above TV that I succesfully downgrade it after using above root and then I install Skype and use robust skype based root.

My question is:
1:Can I use this thread root on a BRAND NEW H series TV or not?
2:Do I have to use above mentioned root and then after downgrade use your root(skype root)?
3:Or this root is for those TVs that before ending of skype support,skype installed on them

On skype root thread in first post you wrote:
Method is no longer appliable due to Skype's end. Check here for other way.
Why you simply merge current thread root with skype based one? Is this mean that skype root in brand new TVs is no longer supported?!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

smart_lover wrote: 1:Can I use this thread root on a BRAND NEW H series TV or not?
I had to many problems with such cases. As a result I have decided to NEVER support "brand new"/"latest fw tv's". From now on If you have such TV you can be SURE no rooting method on forum works. You can only block updates on router and wait for NEXT rooting method which WILL support your fw :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

sectroyer wrote:
smart_lover wrote: 1:Can I use this thread root on a BRAND NEW H series TV or not?
I had to many problems with such cases. As a result I have decided to NEVER support "brand new"/"latest fw tv's". From now on If you have such TV you can be SURE no rooting method on forum works. You can only block updates on router and wait for NEXT rooting method which WILL support your fw :)
You did not get what I asked for!

My brand new H Series TV was build more than a year ago with a supported (rootable) firmware. But I need to know Is this root method(new H skype based root) works well on a device that unboxed and power on today(after skype expiration) or not!?!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

smart_lover wrote: You did not get what I asked for!

My brand new H Series TV was build more than a year ago with a supported (rootable) firmware. But I need to know Is this root method(new H skype based root) works well on a device that unboxed and power on today(after skype expiration) or not!?!
It should if fw lower than 2130 and you don't get auto-update :)
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

sectroyer wrote:It should if fw lower than 2130 and you don't get auto-update :)
Very well. So If I am able to root(with latest H series firmware that provided with you:https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9622 and My TV is already capable of using this root because I try it successfully before) and downgrade to a firmware lower than 2130 I can easily use new skype based root? Am I right?

Return to “[H] Software”