[ROOT] H "Skype refueled" root (FW<=Dec.2014, all T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] H "Skype refueled" root (FW<=Dec.2014, all T-GFS)

Post by zoelechat »

Also disable Watchdog in service menu :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
fraglord
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fraglord »

It's a fresh image created with the files from the "classic" skype root that not works any longer. Nothing has been changed, added or renamed on the init scripts.
How can I do further troubleshooting in this few minutes before the TV reboot but I can connect?
Sorry I'm not a linux expert...
*** UE40H6470 *** F/W: T-MST14DEUC-2130.0 *** OTA & OTN disabled ***
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

[App] "Skype replacement" root H (works without USB, independent of Skype, Skype can work simultaneously)
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:[App] "Skype replacement" root H (works without USB, independent of Skype, Skype can work simultaneously)
Of course it works WITH usb :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

sectroyer wrote: Of course it works WITH usb :)
USB used only to install.
TV: Samsung UE40F6330AK (FW: T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 2014-02-22 / SamyGO) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (TOSHIBA MQ01ABD1);
TV: Philips 26PF4311 + Cable TV Receiver LATEL LC-808HD (with NFS client, DLNA - n/a, Samba - n/a);
Router: Netgear WNDR3800 (FW: OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09-beta2) + HDD 1Tb 2,5" (SEAGATE Expansion STBX1000201) (with NFS,DLNA and Samba servers).
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:
sectroyer wrote: Of course it works WITH usb :)
USB used only to install.
Last time I checked it required usb all the time :P
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
mihd
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mihd »

sectroyer wrote: Last time I checked it required usb all the time :P
For what ? Explain, please.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

mihd wrote:
sectroyer wrote: Last time I checked it required usb all the time :P
For what ? Explain, please.
To load samyext4.img from usb :)
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

sectroyer wrote: If you want to (and CAN!!!) still use Skype root and lost it you can re-enable it. Simply follow procedure from here:
It works like a charm on brand new(supportable firmware). But I need to know if is there a simple but efficient root like this root for E series.
I mean a root that do not need to install Skype(I already know that Skype is not available on Samsung Smart TVs anymore!) but use Skype based root like current thread root to gain root access to E series based on Skype files copy!
I need a skype based root for E series(I don't mind if USB is mandatory for this root for E series)
smart_lover
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by smart_lover »

Any Help?

Return to “[H] Software”