Bluetooth Audio Support

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Bluetooth Audio Support

Post by notengo13 »

zoelechat wrote: (sorry, couldn't bear shitty Youtube tutorial till the end :D )
And what about this another great youtube tutorial with samygo USB root? :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/Jf9OZd2a5rU
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

hudd0 wrote:Just tried again. Doesnt work:
https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f ... =30#p93357
"Extended" service menu means "service menu with more options", not that you have to go into "Advanced" which afaik is useless, hence "Extended and Advanced are not the same word" :)
notengo13 wrote:And what about this another great youtube tutorial with samygo USB root? :mrgreen:
I think I have a problem with Youtube tutorials in general ;) (and possibly with bluetooth too...)
Actually I never get the need for endless boring as hell megalomaniac videos when few concise text lines would be enough (140 chars max for example :lol: )
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
fluffi444
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fluffi444 »

notengo13 wrote:
zoelechat wrote: (sorry, couldn't bear shitty Youtube tutorial till the end :D )
And what about this another great youtube tutorial with samygo USB root? :mrgreen:
This is so ugly that it is funny again... Thanks for sharing... I wonder how many will try this at home?! :D :D :D
TV: UE40ES7000 @ UE40ES8090 - T-ECPDEUC-2022.0 // SamyGO
CI+: Unicam EVO 4 with HD+ (HD02) @ Pacific 4.60
NET: Samba: PC
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

hudd0 wrote:Why does BT imply "shitty sound"?
44,1 or 48kHz and 16,24 or 32bit stereo would be absolutely enough for me to stream the Sound to my Speaker in Bathroom...
Nothing to do with sample rate, Bluetooth doesn't use PCM for audio transmission, but various more or less efficient (depending on hardware, codec, distance...) compression systems often resulting in audible loss of quality AND delay. But right, maybe enough "in the bathroom when water flows" :D

About "Sound Bar Out" option, at first sight I'd say it speaks by itself but no idea, I just tried to enable it and I see absolutely nothing new. However I'm maybe not the right one to test since I don't have BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF on E-MST :)

edit: after a quick look at code, it looks to be related to CEC/ARC audio, so nothing to do with BT purpose...
iDeep

Post by iDeep »

zoelechat wrote:Option exists on T-ECP, actually it exists on all D/E/F/H except E-MST (that's why I can't make reliable tests myself :) )
For those who can't open bluetooth "app" despite option activated, here's lib we used for testing with sectroyer.

@wluczykijwf FYI app number is 60 on E but here I use a single common to D/E/F/H codeline:

Code: Select all

CBluetoothAppBase_RunApplication();
Usage:
-Extract to anywhere on TV (/tmp for example)
-Open Tools or Main menu, let it opened
-Inject

samyGOso -A -B -l /tmp/libBTHP.so
Beware that setting BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF to ON obviously remains mandatory, otherwise TV won't detect any device.

edit:
Btw, I also got it to appear into Tools Menu, I may add it to libToolsMenu one day ;)20160821103548_EUROSPORT 1_CRESCENT VARGARDA.jpg
Tried but it does not work for me, my libfactory log - http://ctrlv.it/id/7561/3547827008
Also, I was unable to find the BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF anywhere in the service menu. Am I missing something here?
Samsung UA40ES6600R (XZN)
Firmware : T-MST10PDAAC-1017.1
DATE : 2013-02-26
MICOM : T-MST10PDAAS-1004
SDAL : 4.28.0.0
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

iDeep wrote:Also, I was unable to find the BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF anywhere in the service menu. Am I missing something here?
No, option simply doesn't exist on E-MST. I'm waiting for some bluetooth HP to make further tests on it, but for now "not works on E-MST" is fully expected :)
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

fluffi444 wrote:
zoelechat wrote:Option exists on T-ECP, actually it exists on all D/E/F/H except E-MST (that's why I can't make reliable tests myself :) )
For those who can't open bluetooth "app" despite option activated, here's lib we used for testing with sectroyer.
"Works" here on ES. BT_AUDIO was on by defalut in ext. service menu but no entry in usual (booted tv) Menu.
So I used your libBTHP.so and BT Headphone search started immediately.

But no BT Headphones here so not 100% functionality tests possible :-)

[BTHP] SamyGO D/E/F/H libBTHP v0.0.1 - (c) zoelechat 2016
[BTHP] _ZN17CBluetoothAppBase14RunApplicationEi [0x2a30430].
[BTHP] lib_init, >>>
[BTHP] Opening Bluetooth Headphones App!
[BTHP] <<< lib_deinit
hi fluffi444
Where can I find the BT_AUDIO in extended men? ?
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
iDeep

Post by iDeep »

zoelechat wrote:
iDeep wrote:Also, I was unable to find the BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF anywhere in the service menu. Am I missing something here?
No, option simply doesn't exist on E-MST. I'm waiting for some bluetooth HP to make further tests on it, but for now "not works on E-MST" is fully expected :)
I am SAD :( , started the thread and after years of waiting it seems I am the only one not getting it :roll:
Samsung UA40ES6600R (XZN)
Firmware : T-MST10PDAAC-1017.1
DATE : 2013-02-26
MICOM : T-MST10PDAAS-1004
SDAL : 4.28.0.0
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

iDeep wrote:I am SAD :( , started the thread and after years of waiting it seems I am the only one not getting it :roll:
Nope, I also don't (even if I don't care honestly), but willing to make it work on E-MST as well, if possible :)
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

I tried the H lib to my ES8000 and F8000... ....the BT headset search starts but it does not find my BT headset..:(...
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.

Return to “[E] Brainstorm”