Hello World :)

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

venture
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Hello World :)

Post by venture »

generally the forum is dead
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

venture wrote:generally the forum is dead
Feel free to post new stuff :) Not at all. Forum is full of info about how it's possible to CORRECTLY block updates on router. I am even willing to help you if you have problems and EVERYBODY who does it will have root "soon" :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Nobody told to block access for all subnet devices :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Bullshit. Here blocked completely and Skype works :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
twisted89
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by twisted89 »

Close to calling this vaporware, another 3 months and not a word.
Here4U
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Here4U »

Just a question, why the need to run oscam on the system, if the tv can support dvb-api, just run the oscam on another local (or remote) linux server, and connect? For you highly respected developers, i have an oscam server setup with dvb-api connection, if you need access to test, send me a pm and i will give you the details (it only supports dvb-api, all other protocols / services has been disabled)
dpeddi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by dpeddi »

Who said the tv support dvb-api?
Never read that tv expose dvb-api..
Here4U
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Here4U »

I didnt say that it supports it, but if it can be "easily" implemented, i have setup a dvb-api server which can be used for testing.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

savan wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:39 pm
twisted89 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 pm Close to calling this vaporware, another 3 months and not a word.
Next time be a stupid again a donate again. Sugestion to Samsung, you have bug in sdb! Sectroyer uses sdb to write arbitrary bytes to /proc, Samsung fix that please!!!
Bullshit :)
twisted89
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by twisted89 »

savan wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:39 pm
twisted89 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 pm Close to calling this vaporware, another 3 months and not a word.
Next time be a stupid again a donate again. Sugestion to Samsung, you have bug in sdb! Sectroyer uses sdb to write arbitrary bytes to /proc, Samsung fix that please!!!
No idea if that's meant to be an insult or not. Your English is terrible.
My donation is totally unrelated to this thread so get your facts straight before you post.

Return to “[J] General”