"Games" icon missing in UN49K6500

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

markf

"Games" icon missing in UN49K6500

Post by markf »

Hi to all. When I click the "house" button (Smart Hub) in the bottom of screen don't appear the icon "Games", only appear APPS, WEB BROWSER, YouTube, NETFLIX...Someone have this same problem? Someone know if is possible I get this feature "Games" in my TV? When I configured the TV appeared the terms of "GAMES service" but I don't know where is this icon Games. :( Thanks.
TV: Samsung UN49K6500
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: "Games" icon missing in UN49K6500

Post by zoelechat »

No idea how to make it "appear", Id personnally prefer to make it disappear... Can't you at least access games through apps?
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I guess he is confused. Games exist only on B series. IIRC.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Nah, there are even 3D (!!!) games on K :P (at least one, didn't check further...)
20170203212929.png
Sure, would have been better to focus on TV features first :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
markf

Post by markf »

In manual informs this function depend of model and area, very disappointed with Samsung. :(

I've been trying to change the country to France, United States, China, India, on the "terms and conditions" screen, but even then the icon Games doesn't appear.

Maybe a possible future root of K series could be a solution to enable/force this "Games" service in TV or with the ripped collection of games for install manually in a permanent way, because the developer mode is only temporary (I guess)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TV: Samsung UN49K6500

Return to “[K] General”