So, i think using Force Firmware Back is almost the safest way to get earlier firmware on by FFBv0.3 supported TV models if you do not have alternative firmware to switch to, for example, if TV has been bought with only one, the latest firmware on it.
I can expane what you didn`t understand:woodol wrote:I read all the forum, site and wiki but I dont understand all cause it's in english.
What I have :
- Samsung LED UE55B7000
- Firwmare : T-CHU7DEUC 3001.1 (my TV says the date is 25/01/2010). I understand that all the news firmware since this one by Samsung are SHIT cause they dont offer new fonctionnalities but just forbid you to downgrade to another older...
What I want :
- DTS when I read MKV with USB
I understand that :
- I need a SamyGo firmware. Is there another solution ? Is it possible to just add a DTS library to the TV ?
- My firmware is not compatible with SamyGo
- I must downgrade my firmware
But, I dont understand if :
- how to downgrade ? is it possible ? How ? (via Telnet ? Not possible via USB without telnet ?)
-c what I must do with, if I need Telnet or not,...
- What will your package do ? A downgrade with an old firmware which is saved on the TV or with an other ?
- What are the risks ? If I made a mistake, is it possible to "hard reset" the TV so the TV could "find" an usine firmware ?
- Will the warrranty be canceled ?
1. How to downgrade? ...you can do it without telnet with help of FFBv0.2, your TV is supported.
2. what I must do with?...You do not need telnet, just read carefully instructions HowTo step by step. If you do not understand, please ask what step you do not understand.
3. What will your package do?... My package installs firmware from USB avoiding Samsung firmware restrictions on latest firmware.
4. What are the risks ?.... Here is the answer.
5. Will the warrranty be canceled ?... As far as i know, here are a ot of people with bricked TV changed on Service without problems.