Thanks for the reply, does anyone know how to access the service menu in the BD-D5500, I've searched and can't find a concise answer.
TIA
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 pm
- Forum: BluRay Players
- Topic: BD Firmware Downgrade (SamyGO Proof of Concept)
- Replies: 724
- Views: 969105
- Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:43 am
- Forum: BluRay Players
- Topic: BD Firmware Downgrade (SamyGO Proof of Concept)
- Replies: 724
- Views: 969105
Re: Firmware Downgrade D-Series (SamyGO Proof of Concept, BD
Worked on BD-D5500, thank you very very much 
Can someone please tell me how to disable the auto firmware update on the BD-D5500, I've switched off "update in standbye mode" from within the settings but it still keeps asking and then trying to update to the latest Samsung Firmware.
Can someone please tell me how to disable the auto firmware update on the BD-D5500, I've switched off "update in standbye mode" from within the settings but it still keeps asking and then trying to update to the latest Samsung Firmware.