Search found 3 matches

by pelayo
Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:24 am
Forum: [F] Software
Topic: [Ended] SamyGO Extensions on F series
Replies: 309
Views: 347456

Re: SamyGO Extensions on F series

Someone might be kind enough to upload this firmware viewtopic.php?p=59441#p59441 but the T-MST12DEUC version. :roll:
Sorry for my bad English. :oops:

Thank you.
by pelayo
Mon May 12, 2014 11:10 pm
Forum: [F] Software
Topic: [Ended] SamyGO Extensions on F series
Replies: 309
Views: 347456

Re: SamyGO Extensions on F series

I have a problem is that when you install the extensions I turned off the TV and unless you target the USB STOP_SAMYGO not to, but before when I was still in beta this extensions work for the series f correctly so I wanted ask if anyone can pass me the old file extensions. For if it helps my Tv is t...
by pelayo
Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 pm
Forum: [D] General
Topic: Cannot connect to download samygo
Replies: 60
Views: 46864

Re: Cannot connect to download samygo

Me neither let me download title makes me abnormal. :cry:

Go to advanced search