thanks for your help, but I still get the same problems with this fileRebornID wrote:I send you a PN
Search found 13 matches
- Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:02 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:59 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
yes I made a 1GB FAT partition on the sandisk stick with MiniTool Partition Wizard under Windows 8RebornID wrote:@args
Have you make a partition on your Usb Stick? I make it under Ubuntu
- Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 am
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
I bought a new sandisk usb stick and tried it but got the same problems as described before

- Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:19 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
I don't understand this too.
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:09 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
i made the stick new with a 1GB partition and added the files as described in post 1. Then I added the sleep 30 in the rcSGO but it doesn't work. After that I also tried again the run.sh from the spoiler but there is no sam.log written on the drive 
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:22 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
i used the additional data.zip from the first post in the spoiler. in this archiv the sleep 120 is in the file rcSGO in the second line
#!/bin/sh
sleep 120
...
#!/bin/sh
sleep 120
...
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:13 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
also tried it with a OCZ ATV Stick and 2 different hard drives (western digital). I don't think that all these sticks and drives are bad. they are working very well for all other things.
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:54 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
after reboot it's the same problem 
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:29 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
thanks for the info.
I tried it with an external HDD and I got the same problems. Now I get Existing ?/dtv/SamyGO_OK?? [OK] but still
Existing ?/dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGO1.txt?? [NO]
Existing ?/dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGO2.txt?? [NO]
Existing ?/mnt/rcSGO?? [NO]
and root isn't working
I tried it with an external HDD and I got the same problems. Now I get Existing ?/dtv/SamyGO_OK?? [OK] but still
Existing ?/dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGO1.txt?? [NO]
Existing ?/dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGO2.txt?? [NO]
Existing ?/mnt/rcSGO?? [NO]
and root isn't working
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:48 pm
- Forum: [F] Software
- Topic: [ROOT] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
- Replies: 2560
- Views: 1965385
Re: [App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares
no I don't have any other USB Sticks. Normally the intenso and the poppstar should be good usb sticks