LS24EMDKU/ P2470HD: Which series is that? (And ? SamyGO-support?)

General Forum for talking area for B series TVs.

dreieck

LS24EMDKU/ P2470HD: Which series is that? (And ? SamyGO-support?)

Post by dreieck »

Hey,

I newly have a TV+monitor with model code 'LS24EMDKU/EN' printed on it, it was also sold as 'SyncMaster P2470HD'.

According to the naming scheme given here in the Wiki it should be E-series (letter "E" after the number denoting the diagonal length), according to manufacturing date (November 2009) it should be B-series, but the naming scheme does neither fit that of E-series naming scheme nor that which is generally described here (first two letters are 'LS' ...).

Available official firmwares for download from Samsung which I have found are 'T-E24PEUC', v. 1005.0, and 'T-S24PEUC', v. 1003.0, both from 2011-06-14.

Can anyone give me a hint to which series it does belong (and as a bonus answer if there is SamyGO-support), or is it a complete different series from what is covered here with "SamyGO"?

I have searched the wiki and the forum for the strings 'P2470', 'P2370', 'P2270', 'E24PEUC', 'S24PEUC', 'EMDKU', 'LS24E', 'LSxx' (using google search with 'site:samygo.tv'), but could not find anything helping me further.

Attached I have photographs of the device.

Thanks for any advise!

P.S.: Regarding GNU-Linux I am quite adept as long as it does not come to kernel programming.

---
Typenschild.jpg
Anschluesse.jpg
Vorderseite.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: LS24EMDKU/ P2470HD: Which series is that? (And ? SamyGO-support?)

Post by zoelechat »

Indeed looks like 2009 B-like series (monitors have different naming), but nothing known there about it, too much exotic model :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[B] General”