Read this BEFORE donating to SamyGO Project.
It's important to know that; You are DONATING to project, without expecting any benefits due your donation.
Rules for Moving into Donor Group
- You need to write your forum username only without any quotes or marks into message box while donating.
- Please send PM message to me that include your "full name" (name and surname) for fix your donation record and your donations transaction hash for verification.
- If your donation amount is higher than $10 $11 you will be moved into donor group. Otherwise your name just seen at wiki donor page, even if you donate $9.99 after coinbase conversion. Please donate more than lower limit or your donation doesn't promote your status at forum.
- If you donate sum of $10 $11 by multiple donations, you will NOT move in to Donor group at forum.
- The admin erdem_ua or "autonomous script" has right of avoid YOUR ACCOUNT into donor group or could remove your account from Donor Group after without showing any reason. (There is absolutely a reason for such a movement but it's not guaranteed that if we will share that reason with you. )
- Please check if your name and amount appears here to avoid errors after donation.
- Please DO NOT send any PM to moderators! Only me (erdem_ua) can check your donations.
- After 22/09/2013, we decide to promote forum users to Donor Group who donates $10 or more. (Warning, BTC takes some money due conversion. If you send $10.00, probably you don't be counted as donated $10)
- At 31/05/2019, Changed donation limit to $11 cosmetically for protection due conversions because some users still insist sending exact $10 and result $9.xx donation.
- If you are donated before, even if you donate a $1 and not in donor group, please just sent a message (or mail) to erdem_ua indicating this situation.
All transfers from Coinbase wallets processed automatically and moved into donor group under a minute.
Please do NOT forget to put *ONLY* your forum name as a message for automatic addition into donor group.
For other BTC Wallet users, please send a PM message to me for manual processing.
How to donate via BTC? Our user thor give feedback about it:
All donations to project goes to project expenses, active developers as a hardware or bounty to produce you better programs, not spend personally by admin.thor wrote:My suggestions for citizens from the Euro-Area (or everybody who can easily transfer money to an EU bank account):
Open an account at paymium.com. For registration only a mobile phone is needed (SMS).
Transfer ca. 11 USD (in EUR) to the paymium.com account (SEPA wire transfer, cost=0). This will take ca. 1,5 bank working days. You get an email notification when the money arrives.
At paymium.com change the EUR to BTC (cost = 0,6%).
At paymium.com transfer all BTC directly to samygo bitcoin address (cost = 0). This can take up to 12 hours.
Via forum send a PM to erdem_ua to inform about the payment.
New Wiki Donation Page is available to track your donations and find what happened to them.
Please donate us more
PS: There are some users say that "donated for rooting etc" is not accepted as "donation" here and usernames will not moved into donor group.
Here, we do not "sell" anything or ask a price for a service even if some of you think opposite. We share many, many information for free. Indeed whole site is free. But years ago, our developer (that I bought TV to him from use donations) decide that put his work into only donor group since his TV is bought by donations. It's our developer choice and I find that it's OK because project has some funding issues at the time.
FYI, At the time, there are only some little gadgets, pictures etc. at "extras" forum. It's name came from that and there was no any useful tool at all. Being a donor is a just statue symbol at site at that time.
If you think that you paid for rooting your TV or for some service... you have pay at least $100 because it's worth for that effort. (Please look at similar projects and compare their fees if you like). Here, we just promote users to donor status for good. A user that donates while project at "B series", in 2009, could reach and root the recent (for example J series) TV. And some files like rooting J series is only available for donor group, for a while. Other users has to be wait little, until we make them public.