firmware menu c6200 locked 0 status: How to unlock>???HELP!

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

edwinvier

firmware menu c6200 locked 0 status: How to unlock>???HELP!

Post by edwinvier »

I have a problem concerning my ua46-c6200 board that has been locked for some features. So i cannot access from factory menu adjust settings in whitebalance menu. It gives no submenu for whitebalance! Its hidden somehow. It also says loced 0 status in the main menu when entering the menu into factory mode. Also mac adress is not visible (FAIL) but i am able to connect to router. As i replaced this board for a defective ue40c6700 board I need to adjust the whitebalance settings and if possible turn teletext option on and change region/language if possible. But also usb port is locked and not able to change or load orginal or newer firmware (not even for same model uaxc6200 series board. So what code I need to open these submenus??? Do I need a service remote with factory AND also 3speed option or not ? And how to unlock usb for upgrading firmware.
edwinvier

Re: firmware menu c6200 locked 0 status: How to unlock>???HELP!

Post by edwinvier »

AS nobody answered me here (strange...) I found the solution to use a Smartphone S4 with infrared led. With the APK file of the service remote app i installed the s1 s2 s3 service remote for Samsung. I cannow access the menu with s2 s3 buttons and access the white balance menu FINALLY!! But still updating firmware seems not possible. The usb port does see the usb stick with files, but denies to accept it or see the update files. Is the restricted firmware locked as there is still a : locked 0: item shown in the service menu ?? How to remove the locked 0 status ? Or not possible as it was a China motherboard ???
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: firmware menu c6200 locked 0 status: How to unlock>???HELP!

Post by beatfreak »

glad you found a solution, could you please give more details on the precise name of the apk you used and its developer so others will be able to find it aswell?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

Return to “[C] Firmware”