FWIW, the Ethernet MAC address of my TV, which changed upon the upgrade from 3009.2 to 3010.1, has not changed back after the upgrade to 3011.0. I wonder if 3011.0 has the same change, or if the use of 3010.1 on my TV changed/damaged something permanently...
If anyone upgrades to 3011.0 who skipped 3010.1, could you check whether your TV's Ethernet MAC address is different after this upgrade?
2010 model Firmware for self-upgrade
2. Applicable Model
UE**C6, 7, 8 Series
- Optimization to find the Service Channel for SkyD (Germany, Austria , Swiss Region)
- Improve ''11 Skype(MoIP) Camera screen is not showed
- When turning off and on after recording Guide plus (Only Italy)
- Improve Samsung Digital Camera''s specific MJPEG movie clip is not playbacked
- fixed power on/off issue when connected by network
I will install it soon to see if there is any remarkable change for the end user
I totally agree. good comprimise of 2d and 3dvhs wrote:Hi..i confirme its the best "combo" 2d/3d software. Image really nice in 2d, ,custom settings, deep blacks and vivid colors and watchable 3d with low values of crosstalk. I try it and this is just my opinion.my tv is ps50c7000.
no. this should work on any series with T-VALDEUC.vhs wrote:This method dont work on my tv since i have ps50c7000 and from what i read this is for serie 6.