patched firmware for the LE40C750

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

MrRedHead

patched firmware for the LE40C750

Post by MrRedHead »

I like to download the patched firmware for the LE40C750 with the DNS trick from wiki: http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Patche ... ies_TV.60s

But I get alway "No software to upgrade currently". Why doesn't it find a upgrade?
I update some long time ago a firmware from samsung OTN and that did work. Currently without the DNS trick there is also no firmware found. Internet@TV is working ok.
I had once the samygo hack on firmware 3005. I also downgraded the firmware once with the 0000 firmware.

The current firmware is 2011/10/10_0031

Is it possible to download somewhere the patched firmware?
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: patched firmware for the LE40C750

Post by beatfreak »

if you had a working root access are you sure you lost it?
and then why you want patched fw?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
Mkò

Re: patched firmware for the LE40C750

Post by Mkò »

MrRedHead wrote:I like to download the patched firmware for the LE40C750 with the DNS trick from wiki: http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Patche ... ies_TV.60s

But I get alway "No software to upgrade currently". Why doesn't it find a upgrade?
I update some long time ago a firmware from samsung OTN and that did work. Currently without the DNS trick there is also no firmware found. Internet@TV is working ok.
I had once the samygo hack on firmware 3005. I also downgraded the firmware once with the 0000 firmware.

The current firmware is 2011/10/10_0031

Is it possible to download somewhere the patched firmware?
Have you read the wiki there is no patched firmware for your model.
The valdeuc fw don't need to be pathced is fully customizable with the root access

Return to “[C] Firmware”