[MU 6xxx EU series Guide summary] Enable PVR - Remove local region app from Smart Hub and some tips

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

HAMMER77777

Re: [MU 6xxx EU series Guide summary] Enable PVR - Remove local region app from Smart Hub and some tips

Post by HAMMER77777 »

Kazar wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:23 am
HAMMER77777 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:01 am Hello, friend, 2018 Samsung 6 series 75". USA. Used "service remote" to enter advanced menu. 3 region choices, US, Mexico, or Canada. Chose Mexico (as PVR is Known to be unavailable in other 2). In MRT menu, only choices were USA or Korea so put Korea. Turned TV on then off, but still no way to access PVR. No mention of it on any screen or menu, still. Did I do something wrong?
no idea in extra EU devices..there are several models with different local settings. open a post a specify your model
I did that.
TOMillr
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [MU 6xxx EU series Guide summary] Enable PVR - Remove local region app from Smart Hub and some tips

Post by TOMillr »

Kazar wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:51 am All Apps:
-Turn on Tv and go to settings
-Reset smart hub from settings/support/auto diagnosis/restore smart hub and insert pin (default should be 1234 or 0000)
-Open smart hub. it will ask to setup it(multiple terms to check),after the first popup telling that is necessary to accept terms with only ok button Don't do anything just press mute,volume+,ch+,mute and select all apps and then configure it
Now you can see IPTV players (ex ottplayer) and other app
I'm curious about this "All Apps"-option. What does it actually do? Is it a way to display all the available apps from all the different regions? Say Zattoo from the German app store, BBC iPayer from the UK and Hulu or HBO from the US? :o
TOMillr
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by TOMillr »

Kazar wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:41 am
ditheo wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:12 am I followed your guide for apps, after i select all apps and after i tick to the agreement, i can only see the manual and the internet browser . I cannot have the settings menu or apps to install. I have reboot television several times but with no luck. My version is 1250 and my region is paneuro. How can i fix that? In my country we have many applications that i don't use as steam, ert tv, newsit and many more , and my storage is very low
reset again smart hub and reapply tweak. it's a firmware bug or a server download problem.
i had the same problem 2 times but anyway you can always reset smart hub and apply local market or all app. remember sometimes,after this tweak, the apps are downloaded slowly, so you have to wait few minutes to see other things beyond internet and manual
note. any market has preloaded app that are not eliminable but some region has less preloaded/downloadable apps
I'm actually having the same issue on my Tizen device. When I select the entry called "( Full Apps )" from the menu, all I get is the internet browser and e-manual. Already tried reseting the smart hub a couple of times.

Do you first have to sign into the device with a Samsung account to have the other apps show up? Or is it somehow tight to same other region-setting in the service menu?
calida82

Post by calida82 »

Hello,
i have a samsung UE50MU6102k.
this tv is for the eastern european market while i am in italy. I cannot see the on demand channels of the Italian networks. Samsung says it's not possible because my TV is not for the Italian market. I entered the service menu but I only find the region option which is already set on PANEURO but I can't find the set local option where I should select Italy. how do i set up my tv for my region?
thank you.
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

calida82 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:50 pm Hello,
i have a samsung UE50MU6102k.
this tv is for the eastern european market while i am in italy. I cannot see the on demand channels of the Italian networks. Samsung says it's not possible because my TV is not for the Italian market. I entered the service menu but I only find the region option which is already set on PANEURO but I can't find the set local option where I should select Italy. how do i set up my tv for my region?
thank you.
You need to enter Extended Service Menu. How to you can find here on forum.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
calida82

Post by calida82 »

I followed the guide and I succeeded. Thank you
calida82

Post by calida82 »

after changing the local set and resetting the tv i am having a little problem. when I am watching a channel and I press the central button of the smarte remote control often nothing happens, instead before it always showed information on the program on air. I noticed that as soon as I turn on the TV it works, after a while it is on it no longer works. what can it depend on?

Return to “[M/Q] General”