Boot-Loop on QE55Q7FGMTXZG

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

Xeeneer

Boot-Loop on QE55Q7FGMTXZG

Post by Xeeneer »

Hello from Germany,

we having since 2017 this QE55Q7FGMTXZG and it is a nice pice. But in the last weeks it give us some trouble.

It is starting with screen flickering, the the screen go´s black but the sound stays and after a few seconds the sound is also gone. Then the TV starts a reboot, shows me the QLED logo, go´s black again, shows me the Logo and so on. I have to remove the Power cord and after a day or two, the TV works again for around a hour or two and starting then again with the problems.

I found a few pages with suggestions and i tried disconnecting everything and plug back in one by one. No help. I reset to the basic, no help. No i will try the EEPROM reset and freezing the NAND. But thats a problem. I cant find the sugested Pins´ or the NAND chip on the Motherboard.

Can anyone point them out for me? I made some HQ pictures.

thanks for your time and help

Matt
IMG_20200621_115225.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xeeneer

Re: Boot-Loop on QE55Q7FGMTXZG

Post by Xeeneer »

no one can identify the Pins or the NAND?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Xeeneer wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:32 am no one can identify the Pins or the NAND?
Pictures are NOT enough to find NAND pins. You would have unsolder the nand chip itself. Also even with pins (since you didn't make a backup) there is not much you could do :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Xeeneer

Post by Xeeneer »

the NAND is a chip, as far as i know. And i have to freeze him. The PINS are for the eeprom reset. This PIN´s i have to connect to reset the eeprom.

But thanks for trying
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Freeze NAND ? :) It never helped :D Dont' know anything about eeprom reset :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[M/Q] General”