1300.3 Update

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

flyoffacliff

1300.3 Update

Post by flyoffacliff »

Anyone know what the latest update 1300.3 changes?
Kazar

Re: 1300.3 Update

Post by Kazar »

Update version 1300.3 - November 2021

General optimizations to TV Plus
Improvements to the Amazon Prime Video issue "MediaControlError: playback did not start in 5000ms"
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Kazar wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:27 am Update version 1300.3 - November 2021

Improvements to the Amazon Prime Video issue "MediaControlError: playback did not start in 5000ms"
You forgot to add something: "blocking M root and NEW M root" :) :D :lol:
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Kazar

Post by Kazar »

sectroyer wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:17 pm
Kazar wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:27 am Update version 1300.3 - November 2021

You forgot to add something: "blocking M root and NEW M root" :) :D :lol:
which firmware is supported with root? never rooted my device since 2017 😂
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Kazar wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:40 pm which firmware is supported with root? never rooted my device since 2017 😂
I think now up to 1250 or 1270, not sure :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
Kazar

Post by Kazar »

sectroyer wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:48 pm
Kazar wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:40 pm which firmware is supported with root? never rooted my device since 2017 😂
I think now up to 1250 or 1270, not sure :)
ok, thanks..i'm on 1290 🤣. Can u explain me what kind of tweaks can a rooted device do on tizen? or there is a public thread?
-i have just played with tizen studio to test nes/scummvm/psx emulator in my mu6120 and service menu.
i mean there are emulators, file explorer with full access to filesystem or what? thank you in advance

i read about pvr video decoding, but what else? full managment of applicatition from usb? skin customization? pip enabling on mu?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Kazar wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:13 pm i read about pvr video decoding, but what else? full managment of applicatition from usb? skin customization? pip enabling on mu?
Basically you have full access to your TV. You can use FTP, SSH, telnet etc. You can run webserver on tv and much more :) People use it for different stuff, it depends on person. For me I think seekpatches are the most important thing :)
Kazar

Post by Kazar »

sorry but my creativity is limited :lol:
so you got full access to fs and can control tv over network but what applications/tweaks are avaiable for Mu series?
from the software thread i see only decryption for widget,
remote extension and rccli..thar are more for nerd than end-users :lol:
just to understand better i use tv for pvr,streaming,some film from usb, mirroring and sometime i play nes in developer mode with the rom online (psx lag for poor optimization, then there is the problem that rom are too heavy)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Kazar wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:58 am sorry but my creativity is limited :lol:
so you got full access to fs and can control tv over network but what applications/tweaks are avaiable for Mu series?
There is no something like "Mu series" There is M/Q and or QN/N :) Check forum main page :)
Kazar wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:58 am from the software thread i see only decryption for widget,
remote extension and rccli..thar are more for nerd than end-users :lol:
just to understand better i use tv for pvr,streaming,some film from usb, mirroring and sometime i play nes in developer mode with the rom online (psx lag for poor optimization, then there is the problem that rom are too heavy)
Without root you CANNOT decrypt pvr, you CANNOT change seek times, you CANNOT use SMB, you CANNOT share files from USB over the network, etc. etc. :) You are not in donors group so you don't have access to all parts of forum :)
Kazar wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:58 amthar are more for nerd than end-users :lol:
It doesn't matter if you are an "end-users" or "a nerd". If you can't block updates we can't do anything to help you :)

Return to “[M/Q] General”