Samsung TV stuck in a bootloop

General forum talking area for N/QN series TVs.

ancho84

Samsung TV stuck in a bootloop

Post by ancho84 »

Samsung TV UN75NU7100FXZA PICTURES ATTACHED and a video of what is happening: https://youtu.be/kE5j_07X_-8

We recently had a thunderstorm. When lightning struck nearby my TV turned off. After restarting, it went into a boot loop. It turns on, the logos displays, the smart bar at the bottom displays and I can get into the menu. However after a few seconds, the TV shuts off (you can hear a click when it shuts off). It then restarts and does the same thing, over and over. My video of what is happening here: My Samsung TV Bootlopp

I have tried resetting by unplugging and holding down the power button. I have tried resetting to factory settings, but it doesn't stay on long enough for me to make it to that part of the menu. I have tried resetting with EEPROM method, but no luck ( I think I'm doing it right).

Someone suggested to me the main board should be replaced as there seemed to be no issue with the power board. So I ordered one and replaced it, but I have the same issue, with even less screen time on. I also tried getting into the service menu, but it doesn't give me enough time to do a reset.

I'm not sure what else to try. Please let me know if anything comes to mind as a solution.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Samsung TV stuck in a bootloop

Post by notengo13 »

You talk about thunderstorm. Maybe you have a problem with powersuplay board. Maybe some component get fried due to overvoltage in your home electric system. If you have warranty or insurance then this would be your friends
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
ancho84

Post by ancho84 »

That's what I'm thinking. I hope it is the power supply board and I can replace it.
ancho84

Post by ancho84 »

Resolved. Replaced the power supply and all works as normal.
Patros

Post by Patros »

Hello im new to this forum and i have a similar problem its know as the klick klack phenomenon i changed the powersupply board but it still turns on and off if i disconnected the plug/cable that lead to the mainboard the tv turns on (screen light up) and dont turn off anymore. What do you guys think is there an issue with the mainboard or the cable ? I have ue82nu8009txzg it is 4 years old and it started last weekend. I would be glad if someone could help me with this issue.

Thanks

Return to “[N/QN] General”