Firmware Developer update 9999.9

General forum talking area for N/QN series TVs.

Atarufox

Firmware Developer update 9999.9

Post by Atarufox »

Hi all.

Times ago I changed the usage of my UE43NU7190 in developer mode.

After that a firmware update was started automatically and now I have T-KTSUDEUC-9999.9 version and it is impossible to upgrade or restore the original firmware (not developers).

I did it because the space is very low on that TV, hoping that in developer mode (from the config) I was able to delete app (it is possible using another method).

Now the problem is: how to "remove" the developer software, so I can install the "users" firmware? Or how it is possible to force it (maybe setting the version from 9999.9 to 0000.0 or similar)?

Thank you!
bevbev

Re: Firmware Developer update 9999.9

Post by bevbev »

I have the same problem. Except my version number says 9998.00. So maybe there's still hope for me?
losqertes

Post by losqertes »

Guys, hello everyone! I have a TV UE65NU7500. About two years ago I was fiddling with the service menu settings, then firmware 9998.00 arrived and the smarthub stopped working. No matter what I did, and after a couple of years I managed to get a smarthub with all the goodies. I am posting all the service settings with which it started successfully, maybe it will be useful to someone. I did a full reset of the network settings, a full reset of the device and a reset of the smarthub, and also unplugged it from the outlet for 5 minutes. In advance, I registered the device in the web interface of the Keenetic Ultra router and launched it through the American VPN on the router (windscribe wireguard). When starting the setup after the reset, I selected the language Russian, the country Russia, reached the Internet connection, did not select a point, went back to one screen, inserted an Ethernet cable with the Internet into the TV and pressed ok again and, oh, miracle, the American user agreement immediately loaded . I enclose proofs and settings. Good luck to all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
losqertes

Post by losqertes »

Photos factory settings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
losqertes

Post by losqertes »

Proof and photos

Return to “[N/QN] General”