Oscam Q Series

General forum talking area for N/QN series TVs.

Here4U
SamyGO Project Donor

Oscam Q Series

Post by Here4U »

I recently purchased a Samsung Qled 65" QE65Q67RATXX , i´m not quite sure what category it falls under, is it Q-Series? and next question, is it rootable, im tired of switching card on my TV, and would like to have my viasat and cdnor card shared via a raspberry pi, is this possible? I dont need to have it rooted, but i am in need of installing some kind of emulator to make my days a little more easier.

Since i was unsure of what board to use, i thought it was best to put my question here, instead of one of those open ones for all, in case i can get a better answer here.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Oscam Q Series

Post by sectroyer »

If it's NOT QN (doesn't look like it). You shouled be able soon to root it. However you first need to block updates (best is to block internet access).
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
dtsamtani

Post by dtsamtani »

Hello , I want to know if it is possible to install oscam in the Q9 65"
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

dtsamtani wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:02 pm Hello , I want to know if it is possible to install oscam in the Q9 65"
This doesn't tell us anything about fw version you have. Only thing I can advise you is to block updates on router. Without it your tv model doesn't matter at all :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
dtsamtani

Post by dtsamtani »

hello, I want instructions of how to install the Oscam software for samsung qled QF9. Thank you.
dtsamtani

Post by dtsamtani »

Yes. I have blocked it. Here it is QE65Q9FNATXXC S/N QBE33SDKA00917
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

dtsamtani wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:03 pm Yes. I have blocked it. Here it is QE65Q9FNATXXC S/N QBE33SDKA00917
First of all you shouldn't share your S/N. Second this is your tv MODEL not fw version :) So this info doesn't help at all :)
dtsamtani

Post by dtsamtani »

Pardon my ignorance. Is it this T-KTM2DEUC-1320.4, BT-S .This is the SW.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

dtsamtani wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:08 am Pardon my ignorance. Is it this T-KTM2DEUC-1320.4, BT-S .This is the SW.
Which means "latest possible" :) If you want root you should block updates. Root doesn't work if updates are not blocked. Also you should check test thread.
dtsamtani

Post by dtsamtani »

I have blocked the updates. I need your guidance in installing the Oscam software.

Return to “[N/QN] General”