TU8100 Question

General forum talking area for T/QT series TVs.

Sum41slave

TU8100 Question

Post by Sum41slave »

Hello Everyone! :)

I am new to the entire Tizen OS...and I was wondering if there was any possible way to get an app installed that can play online links? Like the app "Syncler"? It can search for shows and you can watch them in an app on your phone.

I know it's SOOOO much easier to just buy an Android box etc. And connect it to the TV, but to be honest, I embarrassingly don't have the money for something like that... This TV was a gift to me and my two little boys. I'm a single, disabled dad and barely make any money WHATSOEVER lol. Or else I would totally buy one if I could! Sorry for the personal info, just wanted to explain my situation a little bit! :lol:

Thank you for letting me join!! :D
msh

Re: TU8100 Question

Post by msh »

My Wi-Fi TV has not been able to find any network since yesterday !!!
Does anyone know what the problem is?
Sum41slave

Re: TU8100 Question - Reply to question from msh -

Post by Sum41slave »

msh wrote: ↑Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:47 am My Wi-Fi TV has not been able to find any network since yesterday !!!
Hello msh! πŸ‘‹πŸ™‚

I actually am not very familiar with this line of TV's, (that's why I made the original post) or what model you are referring to, but if it's anything like mine, then you need to have the TV on, hold down the remotes power button for at least 5 seconds (it could be more or less) until it does a sort of "soft reset"... You'll see the tv screen turn black and restart with the Samsung Logo and then you're golden! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I actually had the exact same issue myself. Everything I read online had the same instructions. Good luck msh and God bless! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
msh

Re: TU8100 Question - Reply to question from msh -

Post by msh »

Sum41slave wrote: ↑Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:28 am
msh wrote: ↑Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:47 am My Wi-Fi TV has not been able to find any network since yesterday !!!
Hello msh! πŸ‘‹πŸ™‚

I actually am not very familiar with this line of TV's, (that's why I made the original post) or what model you are referring to, but if it's anything like mine, then you need to have the TV on, hold down the remotes power button for at least 5 seconds (it could be more or less) until it does a sort of "soft reset"... You'll see the tv screen turn black and restart with the Samsung Logo and then you're golden! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I actually had the exact same issue myself. Everything I read online had the same instructions. Good luck msh and God bless! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
Hello my friend.
Thanks for your help πŸ™
But I unplugged my TV power for 20 minutes and turned it on again and saw that it was fixed !!!

Return to β€œ[T/QT] General”