SOLVED: QN85A front color & type

General forum talking area for A/QA series TVs.

Cholgan

SOLVED: QN85A front color & type

Post by Cholgan »

Like too many folks around here and against my better judgment, I messed around in service mode and got my QN85A messed up :(
The screen is now almost completely black, with the service screen just barely legible.
I'm looking for the front color & model type. My exact model is: QE75Q85AAT
Please help
Last edited by Cholgan on Tue May 17, 2022 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: QN85A front color & type

Post by notengo13 »

Cholgan wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:45 pm Like too many folks around here and against my better judgment, I messed around in service mode and got my QN85A messed up :(
The screen is now almost completely black, with the service screen just barely legible.
Please help
Normally people write here it was "brother-in-law, mother-in-law, friends, childrens, etc....." who changed this things in service menu.
"It looks you're some rare species to recognize what you did" :mrgreen:

REMEMBER ALWAYS TAKE A SHOOT OR MAKE A VIDEO

for panel TYPE you can try this one. It depends on your panel you can check label on your panel, but you need to open your TV to check that label with correct TYPE
Screenshot_20220516_191340.jpg
Front color you need to check back label where is SN and model type of your TV
Screenshot_20220516_191238.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
Cholgan

Re: QN85A front color & type

Post by Cholgan »

Yes! It worked!! Thank you so much!!!

I had NO IDEA the front color is visible on the back on the TV just there. For the type I used the one you sent here and it worked like a charm. Thankfully didn't have to open the TV to check the label inside.

Really was a stupid thing to do. I had that annoying notification that asks me to set front color and type. I thought I'll just jump in the service menu, choose whatever and it will stop bugging me about it.

I learned my lesson and thankfully it wasn't a pricy one :)

Thanks again!!

notengo13 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:19 pm
Cholgan wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:45 pm Like too many folks around here and against my better judgment, I messed around in service mode and got my QN85A messed up :(
Please help
Normally people write here it was "brother-in-law, mother-in-law, friends, childrens, etc....." who changed this things in service menu.
"It looks you're some rare species to recognize what you did" :mrgreen:

REMEMBER ALWAYS TAKE A SHOOT OR MAKE A VIDEO

for panel TYPE you can try this one. It depends on your panel you can check label on your panel, but you need to open your TV to check that label with correct TYPE

Screenshot_20220516_191340.jpg

Front color you need to check back label where is SN and model type of your TV
Screenshot_20220516_191238.jpg

Return to “[A/QA] General”