SamToolBox Channel Editor

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

Spacecowboy

Re: SamToolBox Channel Editor

Post by Spacecowboy »

Hi all,
thank you for your great work! ;)

I have some questions and way for improvement (if possible)
1) Why is it not possible to edit the Transponder list?
There were several updates on Hotbird satellites (Symbol rate mainly) and the default TransponderDataBase.dat table is not correct anymore

2) To overcome problem 1 I did the following:
- performed a manual search and several other channels, which were on updated transponders, were added to map-SateD table
- exported the channel list
- Wanted to edit the transponders with samtoolbox but...
...all the new channels were correctly in the map-SateD table (at the bottom of it) with new transponder IDs starting from 2266 but the TransponderDataBase.dat table only shows the default ones up to 2265.

3) I supposed that if I had added a transponder manually this would have shown up in the UserTransponderDataBase.dat but this was not the case since it is still greyed-out in the scm file.

Regards
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

Hi, thanks for your great work.

i'm wondering how to get a reference list for a fixed assignment between sid (wich should identify a specific channel) an the favMask, so if i take any channel list (map-CableD) and apply the ref-list, sid 50304, 53402, 51036 always get favmask1, sid xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx get always favmask 2 an so on... channel numbers may be ignored, i don't care about the channel-order as long channel x is in f-list 3 ...
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
trtr

Post by trtr »

Hi

Is there any way to change the channel modulation, or do you know an editor that can do that?

Some HD channels not working because of Modulation is wrong.
The picture is from Samsung-PC-Editor, but it's not possible to change the modulation in there.

PS50C7705

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SurFan

Post by SurFan »

Hi,
I have massive Problems with the Channel Editor with the Channel List generated by my PS50C6970.

I'm trying to reorder the channels from mapSateD with the following mechanism:
1.) With multiple Ctrl+"+" on the first entry I move every entry upwards to channel numbers, I won't use
2.) To reorder the List, I now try to enter the correct channel number directly by typing F2 while in the channel number column.
3.) At least at the second channel to edit, I get an access violation and SamToolbox closes instantly.

Therefore I am not able to reorder my channels properly. It would be very nice, if someone could give me a hint how to circumvent this problem.

Some other, but minor problems I found:

Inserting a new channel at the bottom of the list inserts multipe new channels with channel numbers "-1" in front of the first entry. Only the first garbage entry can be deleted

Selecting multiple entries in one tab in the right edit pane with a sort order other than channel number, switching to another tab and reverting back to the initial one without doing anything else changes the sort order of the initial tab back to channel number and completely wrong entries are selected.

Selecting and copying multiple channels in one tab and pasting into another one doesn't seem to work, or I am doing something wrong

I attach the problematic scm file, so you can reproduce the problems.
I'm on Win7 x64, but same problems occur under XP-mode.
SamToolbox is v0.11

Ralph
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
c74k

Post by c74k »

how to export channel list to file ??
moras86
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by moras86 »

If your meant export form TV check wiki info - http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/SamyGO ... xport_Menu
Work at B-series and should look similar at C,D models.
Image . Image
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

C and D series don`t have such shortcuts for Channel list exporting, instead here is the option under menu.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
noone

Post by noone »

Hello,

is anybody using the SamToolBox Channel Editor sucessfully under Linux?

I am running Debian squeeze (6.0.5) x86_64 and downloaded samtoolbox_linux_v0.11.7 from sourceforge. Now I am running into issues with GTK library warnings that seem to be related to wrong ELF classes ELFCLASS64 and finally an undefined symbol:

./samtoolbox: symbol lookup error: ./samtoolbox: undefined symbol: _ZN9QListData11detach_growEPii

Any help would be highly appreciated.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

oh yes, linux version (compiled for armel) and executed direct on TV, could make easier integration of channel editor to web gui.
@ovtx62?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
hook

Post by hook »

Hello folks out there,
got some issues with SamToolBox - maybe you can help (see my hardware/software in signature):

1. TV -> USB Export
Works OK, creates folder /T-CHL6CIPDSEUC/Clone on USB-Stick with the usual files in it (escpecially map-SateD, which is the only one of interest to me)
BUT no .scm-file!

2. Working with SamToolBox
Open map-SateD OK, sorting OK, saving OK (but file size changes significantly, don't know if that is important)

3. USB -> TV Import
Looks OK, but it is VERY fast compared to export (1 or 2 seconds)
Outcome is very unpredictable, two example:
a. Putting one channel from xy to no. 2. Looks OK in SamToolBox. After import no.2 is empty though
Same action again:
b. Putting one channel from xy to no. 2. Looks OK in SamToolBox. After import no.2 is OK and changed, but farther down the list channels disappear which haven't been touched in SamToolBox
I both cases I only did one sort step (putting xy to no. 2)

So I can't use SamToolBox for sorting. Only to have a look and doing a backup of the channel list.

Questions:
Is my LE37B679T2S not supported by SamToolBox?
Would upgrade to T-CHL6CIPDSEUC - 1008 help (which is the recommended FW acc. to Old_and_Good_Firmwares in wiki?
Would upgrade to official T-CHL6CIPDSEUC - 1009 help? I don't like to do that, because samyGo stuff would be ruined then.
Any other ideas?

Thanx in advance

hook
LE37B679T2S
T-CHL6CIPDSEUC - 1006.0

Return to “[C] Software”