Remote LAN control for MIPS - C series

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Remote LAN control for MIPS - C series

Post by juusso »

Hi there!
Yes, sure. Topic moved.

Could you please share the info about how to change libusb.so and inject code to exedsp on mips? As you see you're almost first here talking about :-)

I hope soon you get solution to your specific problem.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You could also format /mtd_rwarea (over ExLink) and as result wrong start.sh is being deleted. Glad to hear you haven`t bricked.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Ah, ok. I see. CB way we have used for some unbricks also, but until now it was not documented anywhere.You have TOP debug menu, but only if exeDSP is started. In your case no exeDSP = no debug menu etc. I think we must have it on wiki next to the HotelHack article.

But we`re goint to off topic here, right? ;)

Return to “[C] Software”