[App] Sleep Timer Patch

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] Sleep Timer Patch

Post by sectroyer »

It was a little work and required a lot of testing but thanks to help from bugficks it works :D For me it's pretty stable and allows setting timer values (without the need for rebooting the TV) multiple times by using correct --seek-timer* values :) Sample usage:

Code: Select all

./sleeptimerpatch -n exeDSP  -1 5 -2 10 -3 15 -4 20 -5 25 -6 30 -d
SpoilerShow
Sample usage using --seek-timer* values:

Code: Select all

./sleeptimerpatch -n exeDSP  -1 2 -2 3 -3 4 -4 5 -5 6 -6 7 -d --seek-timer1 5 --seek-timer2 10 --seek-timer3 15 --seek-timer4 20 --seek-timer5 25 --seek-timer6 30
Hope you will like it. Please post your results:)

UPDATE: New version. Now patch is dynamic and takes less place on disk. It also doesn't require seek values as it remembers all addresses found :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Sleep Timer Patch

Post by greenhorn »

Wow! You are supper fast. Amazing. I will do tests tonight...
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

Confirm, works great. Here is my script for auto start...
1. Copy the sleeptimerpatch file in the prepared usb pen with folder: SamyGO/opt/privateer/usr/sbin/
2. Copy the 99_99_Sleeptimer.init file in the prepared usb pen with folder SamyGO/etc/init.d/
3. Restart TV
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

So many people asked for it and now only one user ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

Probably they will be here soon...
Any news about the font size color patch? On my ES is awesome!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

greenhorn wrote:Probably they will be here soon...
Nope none but you seems to be interested in so anticipated Sleep Timer Patch :lol:
greenhorn wrote:Any news about the font size color patch? On my ES is awesome!
Okay if you like this patch so much... It took me few hours but hope you will like it :D
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

Only one things to say THANKS. No time to test it in these days but i'll test it soon. Thanks. I have to update the c series wiki with all your patch so c series people try it.
Last edited by tempinbox on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

@tempinbox
You missed a lot! :D
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

tempinbox wrote:Only one things to say THANKS. No time to test it in these days but i'll test it soon. Thanks. I have to update the c series wiki with all your patch so c series people try it.
Yeah that definitely will be useful and not only for users :) Thanks to wiki I have found a link to b series "Big Yellow Font" thread and without it porting font size and color patch would have been very, very hard :D
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

tried on 3008.3 3011 3018.1 and it works well. Thanks. Good work. :D

Return to “[C] Software”