[App] Get/Set Current Time From TV C/D/E

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Get/Set Current Time From TV C/D/E

Post by bobiturboto »

Hi guys very good thread, but I have a general question please. I have to use openvpn because my stupid isp and openvpn require correct system time because is using ssl certificate. My TV is F 8000 and I want to setup correct time only for openvpn script (process) execution, and possibly to not break the widgets from the time set. Which way you will advise me to you, this one, ntp client or something else? Thank you

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

No way. Correct vpn time, broken widgets:)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

would be quite ugly, but what about saving momentary system-time, setting the actual real time, connect vpn, reset to false system time.
would this crash your vpn?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

On theory probably not because the certificate is checked initially. Do you have any idea how to reset the time? Thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Return to “[C] Software”