[App] NoDRM.

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

Mkò

Re: [App] NoDRM.

Post by Mkò »

sectroyer wrote:
Mk? wrote:
sectroyer wrote:It looks it won't work for anything higher than or equal to 3015 :( Unfortunatelly I don't plan to upgrade to 3015 or higher because I would lose many functions (including timeshift, pvr, etc. :)). If I figure out any better way for NoDRM on C I will let you now :)
with 3018 you don't lose any function pvr and timeshifiting works well the problem is that the files are drm protected and the patch doesn't work.
If you have C650 and you have activated TimeShift and PVR using Hotel Mode hack method then after updating to 3018 you WILL LOOSE that functionality :)
Right but you can always activate it with rusamsungtvcommumicator if your model code has wireless remote function activated by default. I have activated pvr and timeshift with model code trick on my c series and then when i upgrade to 3018 tv acts as the model code i set in service men? and the pvr and timeshift remain active. If you c650 is of the valdeuc family you can safety set the model code to uc6600 in service men? and the upgrade to every firmware you want without loosing any functions. If you use the hotel mode trick even if you upgrade to 3009 or 3011 you loose the function s because the tv load default service men? setting of the model code that is set. So if c650 byte default hasnt pvr and timeshifting functions is normal that you loose it. So the better fw remain 3008.3 for every valdeuc tv it because you have full access to extended sm without the need of Any program or network connection.
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

WTF? where are all my test?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Mk? wrote:WTF? where are all my test?
Moved to test area. :)
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8115
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

zoelechat wrote:
are you kidding? what is this section test area?it's a sort of hidden subforums?
please reply
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

tempinbox wrote:are you kidding? what is this section test area?it's a sort of hidden subforums?
please reply
Yeah, test area is hidden subforum for testing purposes, no need to fill public forum with unsuccessful confusing tries. Don't worry, as soon as something new and stable is out, it will be released here :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

zoelechat wrote:
access granted.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

@sectroyer
could you give a short comparison for NoDRM and UnDRM that may help users to decide which one to use (as soon as both are in a releaseable state)?
or are you planning on releasing only one of them?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

beatfreak wrote:@sectroyer
could you give a short comparison for NoDRM and UnDRM that may help users to decide which one to use (as soon as both are in a releaseable state)?
or are you planning on releasing only one of them?
The summary UnDRM and NoDRM is simple:
If NoDRM works don't use UnDRM!!!! :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

could someone check:
-make a pvr recording (10sec are enough)
-power off tv
-power on again
-go to media play - pvr recordings and check if
a) your recording is there
b) it is playable

test with and without nodrm or only one of them

in my case i have to open my pvr recordings once after i recorded something before powering off my tv, otherwise it will delete the recording at next media player access after boot
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

Return to “[C] Software”