[App] Timeshift increase

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] Timeshift increase

Post by sectroyer »

greenhorn wrote:TV recognize the usb....browse the folders (see the fat32 partition and ext3 partition)... Tried to reformat a couple of times....tried another usb...still the same.
When the problem occurs? :)At which step of Hotel Mode Hack?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

Clone usb to TV
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

greenhorn wrote:Clone usb to TV
The one after reboot when you enter service menu, right ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

yes
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

greenhorn wrote:yes
Had exactly the same problem :) It's not the firmware issue. It's usb issue. Windows doesn't correctly format some usb stick. Format it on another TV or anyother linux :D Try different options for formatting dosfs, vfat, etc :)
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

OK, I will give a try.
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

You have to firmat mtd_rwarea from top debug menu then try hm hack again.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Hmm. I just formated USB stick and it worked:)
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

@Mk?
it is brand new main board....never been rooted before. I came with 3007.1 (even the sticker on the mainboard says that FW). Just update to 3009. For now will try the hotel mode hack with another usb stick and different machine format. If not, will downgrade and install the internet hack over 3005.1.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

No need to downgrade. I told you it's USB problem. Had the same issue. Cloning to USB works but from USB doesn't:)

Return to “[C] Software”