It update every time.

General forum for C series TVs.

twbolek2

Re: It update every time.

Post by twbolek2 »

F****ng Samsung! I can't normally use the device for almost a week now. Everytime I turn it on (or even just exit Internet@TV for a moment, sometimes just because of pressing wrong button on the remote) I have to wait many minutes for all the installed widgets (and I have a LOT of them on BD-C8200 and its 0.5GB widget storage space) to re-download and re-install. I understand that issues like this happen, but not correcting it for a week now is just pathetic!
fits79

Post by fits79 »

You can stop the update process by pressing return button or exit button.
twbolek2

Post by twbolek2 »

fits79 wrote:You can stop the update process by pressing return button or exit button.
Pressing Return or Exit closes the Internet@Tv application, and when I re-launch it the update starts again. In other words, I can't USE the Internet@Tv app (and any widget installed in it) without going through the long and painful update EVERY TIME I launch it.

Just imagine all the swearwords I say if after waiting many minutes for all the widgets to download and install I accidentally press wrong button and exit Internet@TV. Then I have to wait for all that CR*P once again. F**K!
fits79

Post by fits79 »

I know that but if you do it at the first 5-10 sec every time you open the internet@tv then you don't have any problem at all....

I know this is not a solution but i do that until samsung it fix that issue.
cmelloni

Post by cmelloni »

I'm experiencing the same problem since Aug-27-2013. T-VALAUSC-1035. Already tried to reset, changed the country and even allowed the update run several (20+) times until the end without success. I suspect there is a problem with Samsung servers. Did anybody try to contact their support?
Meanwhile, is there any way to prevent the Internet@tv to search for service upgrades automatically (i.e. any option in the service menu)?
cmelloni

Post by cmelloni »

Samsung Apps/Smart Hub reset doesn't resolve the problem. Had to do factory reset to fix the issue.
fits79

Post by fits79 »

And if we do a full reset of the tv are you sure that this issue is gonna solved?

We don't need to do it if it doesn't work.

How we do a full reset of the tv?
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

fits79 wrote:And if we do a full reset of the tv are you sure that this issue is gonna solved?

We don't need to do it if it doesn't work.

How we do a full reset of the tv?
to be or not to be that is the questions... :)
Buy an f series and you solves all problem
If you can't live with this issue simple contact samsung and request support or do a downgrade but how do i do a downgrade?
and if with a downgrade we don't resolve the issue and if... :lol: :lol: :lol:
fits79

Post by fits79 »

NO THE F SERIES DOESN'T SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS and i tell you that because ALREADY HAVE an f series.
The ue42f5500 and it has problems with some mkv files it has the lip-sync issue so.....
And has youtube issue to so....
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

fits79 wrote:NO THE F SERIES DOESN'T SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS and i tell you that because ALREADY HAVE an f series.
The ue42f5500 and it has problems with some mkv files it has the lip-sync issue so.....
And has youtube issue to so....
if all your samsung products don't satisfy your need why you buy samsung products?
Switch to Sony, Lg or somethings else
i think that 5500 is low profile tvs if you want a good product you have to start from 6400, in my opinion the best is f7000.

Return to “[C] General”