Help with non-samsung oscam integration

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

samunderscore

Help with non-samsung oscam integration

Post by samunderscore »

Hello fellow board members

I have cheap TV Gogen TVF32R571STWEB made by Vestel. It's Novatek-based ARM with 2 cores and 768MB RAM (so should be similar to T-NT14x/H series? not sure I got it correct by looking around). I have found https://github.com/harlequin/samygo-plu ... Lib_T-NT.c to match a good deal of FW API, so I tried my luck and attempted to inject it with samyGOso 1.2.5. Basically I was trying to get printed list of found/injected symbols/whatever. Instead it crashes FW, and that's the reason I'm here. I have loaded core dump to gdb (yep, it's there directly in TV), and it claims

Code: Select all

Core was generated by `idtv'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffff
#0  0xa1556c20 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0xa1556c20 in ?? ()
#1  0xa1556bf4 in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb)
I don't know what other info to attach. I'm just toying with Ghidra, my reversing/security researching knowledge is quite low. Could anyone help me get further, I guess it's problem with my toolchain(gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.9-2014.08_linux, found reference in firmware)/samyGOso? Thanks, sam_
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Help with non-samsung oscam integration

Post by sectroyer »

Nope, problem is api :) Only you can help yourself :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “General”