WebOS oscam crosscompile & good dvbapi

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

daveraver

WebOS oscam crosscompile & good dvbapi

Post by daveraver »

Hi mates,

I would like to know if some samygo experts would want to build the liboscam for LG Smart Tv WebOS like it is available for Samsung Series D,E,F,G,H... Would it be possible? To get a full working dvbapi...

I dont know the business interests to do available oscam on Samsung Tv but not on LG WebOS or netcast (only matrixcamair or diablocam ready to go)

All explanations are welcome.

Thank you,
Regards,
David
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: WebOS oscam crosscompile & good dvbapi

Post by sectroyer »

daveraver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm I would like to know if some samygo experts would want to build the liboscam for LG Smart Tv WebOS like it is available for Samsung Series D,E,F,G,H...
No.
daveraver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm Would it be possible? To get a full working dvbapi...
Maybe, who knows :)
daveraver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm I dont know the business interests to do available oscam on Samsung Tv but not on LG WebOS or netcast (only matrixcamair or diablocam ready to go)
Sorry, don't understand.
daveraver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm All explanations are welcome.
Hope this helps :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
daveraver

Post by daveraver »

sectroyer wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:54 pm
daveraver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 pm I dont know the business interests to do available oscam on Samsung Tv but not on LG WebOS or netcast (only matrixcamair or diablocam ready to go)
Sorry, don't understand.
I mean why samsung has it solved and not LG... that's what I dont understand. Samsung devs community have achieved it and not LG ones. LG has locked it to only use CI modules (matrix and diablo)?? I dont know why nobody tryies to build the system to break LG to get working oscam with the built-in dvbs2 tuner. really a pitty, nobody wants to break LG dvbs2 jail.

Regards,
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

daveraver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:42 pm I mean why samsung has it solved and not LG... that's what I dont understand.
It's "Samsung". It was done by SamyGO devs.
daveraver wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:42 pm I dont know why nobody tryies to build the system to break LG to get working oscam with the built-in dvbs2 tuner. really a pitty, nobody wants to break LG dvbs2 jail.
Did you look for reports of people who tried and failed? If not why do you claim "nobody tries" ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
daveraver

Post by daveraver »

sectroyer wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:12 am
Did you look for reports of people who tried and failed? If not why do you claim "nobody tries" ? :)
I dont have idea what is this, not trying or trying and not success.

The fact is that, sadly, it is not at LG Smart Tv WebOS.

Regards,
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

daveraver wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:48 am I dont have idea what is this, not trying or trying and not success.
exactly
daveraver wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:48 am The fact is that, sadly, it is not at LG Smart Tv WebOS.
Sorry, don't understand.
daveraver

Post by daveraver »

sectroyer wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:01 pm
daveraver wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:48 am The fact is that, sadly, it is not at LG Smart Tv WebOS.
Sorry, don't understand.
the fact is that, sadly, LG tv doesn't have oscam full working as samsung.

we dont have to lose the hopeness...

regards,

Return to “General”