SamyGO project logo - WIP

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

arris69
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: SamyGO project logo - WIP

Post by arris69 »

thnx, will check if tv will accept it after convert but need first to root it again....
arris69

Post by arris69 »

no comments... :mrgreen:

sbav1

Post by sbav1 »

arris69 wrote:no comments... :mrgreen:
Nice one :). Question regarding fade-out effect - was it already present with E8XXX TV original boot-splash logo, or was there some kind of additional tinkering involved, to achieve such result? I don't think it's an cam-related artifact, it's looking too good for that..
I've just tried to replace the boot splash logo in BD-D6900 (I'll post some howto when I get it figured out completely - right now I still have some minor problems with scaling/aspect ratio to reslolve), but - in BD-D6900, boot logo it just appears & disappears (no fade-out).
arris69

Post by arris69 »

sbav1 wrote:
arris69 wrote:no comments... :mrgreen:
Nice one :). Question regarding fade-out effect - was it already present with E8XXX TV original boot-splash logo, or was there some kind of additional tinkering involved, to achieve such result? I don't think it's an cam-related artifact, it's looking too good for that..
here is just the picture offset set to 0, the fadeout effect seems to be default on. can't remember how it looks like with original logo (it was the first thing what i turned off as i got the tv :lol: )
here is the script:

Code: Select all

if [ -e /mtd_rwarea/FastLogoOff ]; then
    echo "Skip FastLogo..."
    if [ -e /mtd_rwarea/UPGRADE_START ]; then
      echo "Run FastLogo for SWU"
      insmod /mtd_exe/FastLogo/FastLogo.ko n1st_BMP_file=/mtd_exe/FastLogo/FastLogo.bmp n1st_effect_array=0x1,0,0,1,1 n2st_effect_array=0x40,1000  n3st_effect_array=0x11,0,0,0,1 gfx_base=0xAC800000 pdp_start_delay=1000
    fi
else
    echo "Run FastLogo..."
    insmod /mtd_exe/FastLogo/FastLogo.ko n1st_BMP_file=/mtd_exe/FastLogo/FastLogo.bmp n1st_effect_array=0x1,0,0,1,1 n2st_effect_array=0x40,1000  n3st_effect_array=0x11,0,0,0,1 gfx_base=0xAC800000 pdp_start_delay=1000 model_type=6 model_start_delay=1000
fi
need to check that its possible to pass n2st_BMP_file and n3st_BMP_file to the kernel module, maybe it supports some kind of animation too :-)
I've just tried to replace the boot splash logo in BD-D6900 (I'll post some howto when I get it figured out completely - right now I still have some minor problems with scaling/aspect ratio to reslolve), but - in BD-D6900, boot logo it just appears & disappears (no fade-out).
this logo stuff works on every device different, on MST10 there are 3 .bmp files with different resolutions and the kernel module is loaded without any parameter.
also convert to .bmp is a bit tricky, not all versions on imagemagic produce usebale image files.
prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prairie »

works on D8000 with this code change in user.sh:

Code: Select all

#Run FastLogo 
#source /mtd_exe/Fastlogo.sh
if [ -e /mtd_rwarea/FastLogoOff ]; then
    echo "Skip FastLogo..."
    if [ -e /mtd_rwarea/UPGRADE_START ]; then
      echo "Run FastLogo for SWU"
      insmod /mtd_exe/FastLogo/FastLogo.ko logo_file=/mtd_rwarea/SamyGO.bmp pos_x="0" pos_y="0"
    fi
else
    echo "Run FastLogo..."
    insmod /mtd_exe/FastLogo/FastLogo.ko logo_file=/mtd_rwarea/SamyGO.bmp pos_x="0" pos_y="0"
fi
http://youtu.be/aeR486cF5Ao
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"

Return to “General”