[Root Tests] H Bluray call for testers (no Cinavia ;))

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[Root Tests] H Bluray call for testers (no Cinavia ;))

Post by sectroyer »

I have half working H bluray root tough no device for past few months I was unable to get contact with previous tester so looking for people with those devices that are willing to spent some time on making rooting for it possible. Once this is done I can remove Cinavia :lol: :D I need someone (preferably from "europe timezone") with some rooting/linux experience, Skype and free time. Just be patient as I don't visit forum everyday and it can pass some time before I reply ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
NoNym

Re: [Root Tests] H Bluray call for testers (no Cinavia ;))

Post by NoNym »

Is your request still opened?
I have a H6500 BR player here...
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

NoNym wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:29 pm Is your request still opened?
I have a H6500 BR player here...
I will soon post a version for tests. Check Extras :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

For now tests finished. Please use root from this link: viewtopic.php?f=70&p=108888#p108888
danubius

Post by danubius »

Hi. i have a bd-h5500. i try to acces the link but "You are not authorised to read this forum." apears.
I know i am new here, but how do i proceed to acces ?
Thank you.
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

danubius wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:33 pm Hi. i have a bd-h5500. i try to acces the link but "You are not authorised to read this forum." apears.
I know i am new here, but how do i proceed to acces ?
Thank you.
You need to read this
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error

Return to “BluRay Players”