BD-D7000 service manual

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

julianbb

Re: BD-D7000 service manual

Post by julianbb »

I tested more then a year ago a 4 port usb hub( with no external supply) with inserted: 1stick 4Gb ,1stick 16Gb and an apple keyboard ...all at same time and work ...of course keyboard worked without any effect :lol:
So best(safe)way is to install the usb hub inside the player with a 32 Gb stick inserted for good and the external front usb connector rewired from hub(cutting original links and soldering wires from hub...)
Anyway if internal usb can handle a hub with wi-fi and a 32Gb stick .... will be nice....
Also intersting page 61
Sata0 AND Sata1 !!!
....and JTAG connections
"Everything is possible... The impossible just takes longer..." (Dan Brown)
E3V3A

Post by E3V3A »

sbav1 wrote:Which processor? There are at least seven CPU cores (various architectures) embeded in this thing.
What ever is running the bootloader and/or kernel...

I'm asking so that we can find the exact boot configurations, but perhaps from a similar processor/board.
HW: UE40ES5700SXXH
FW: T-MST10PDEUC-1029.0 Onboot: 1003
sbav1
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sbav1 »

Yet another service manual (with detailed schematic diagrams) for Firenze-based 2011 player:
http://elektrotanya.com/samsung_ht-d450 ... nload.html.

This one with Sanyo standby/front micom (5V VCC !!!).

On page 40 there is a procedure for "Buyer-Region Code Setting Method" described; it's not clear to me if it does apply for changing player region (???), DVD region, BD region, or perhaps all of the above - ?

Deck/loader adjustment (page 44) RC code 235878 apparently works for other Firenze-based 2011 models too (warning - this is possibly dangerous option). However, it doesn't seem to do anything actually useful for my 2 units with non-working loaders..
Btw, RC code for deck adjustment check/verification given it this particular manual is incorrect; I think it should be: 235879.

Return to “BluRay Players”