[App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Post by sectroyer »

Ahh one more thing with these two new files cinaviapatch is started automatically every time you get telnet. So if you have telnet after bluray restart when you open smart hub/browser or anything else this means cinavia is also gone :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
tasos1976
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tasos1976 »

1. must be only open the browser OR run the "cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP" ?

2. if unplugged the USB must be run all the step from begging?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

tasos1976 wrote:1. must be only open the browser OR run the "cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP" ?

Only open browser or smart hub (check which one makes telnet work). If telnet works = cinavia patched :)
If you unplug usb you have to plug it back and reboot the player :) Nothing more :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
riconster
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by riconster »

To remove Cinavia must always be connected the USB to my "E" Bluray player (BD-ES6000)?

It is normal get root access only with USB connected?

What is the forum thread where I can get the instructions to disable automatic updates (OTN Support) in my Bluray BD-ES6000. The instructions I found are for television.
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

If you want root access and cinavia removed.....you should have usb plugged! Removing the ubs, you loose the root and patch. Still no info about the OTN Support (cuz can't find way to get in the service menu on latest FW).
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
riconster
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by riconster »

Thanks for the answer. In my Bluray BD-ES6000, Version 001062 Firmware (B-FIRBPEWWC), Version SmartHub 4.6131-5.0, the patch worked well.

Just one question, how do I stop the automatic update?

I do not want to lose the patch.
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

No solution for now... It is already obsolete device. I do not think Samsung will push new update...
Edit: I am with the lates 1063.3 and it still works.
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
tasos1976
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tasos1976 »

sectroyer wrote:
tasos1976 wrote:1. must be only open the browser OR run the "cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP" ?

Only open browser or smart hub (check which one makes telnet work). If telnet works = cinavia patched :)
If you unplug usb you have to plug it back and reboot the player :) Nothing more :)

perfect
work on my BD F-8500
thanks
sudoko
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by sudoko »

when I tray apply cinavia patch /tmp/cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP Permission denied ... :shock:

.............Yhea , I use now "new" cinaviapatchF and is working .
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

sudoko wrote:when I tray apply cinavia patch /tmp/cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP Permission denied ... :shock:

.............Yhea , I use now "new" cinaviapatchF and is working .
Good to know you figure it out :) Currently cinaviapatchF is the only (easy) way to get "auto start" of patch on F:)

Return to “BluRay Players”