[Solved] Patch GMT offset, change timezone: time+EPG

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

steve-austin

Re: Patch GMT offset for some country is it possible ?

Post by steve-austin »

Hello, I copy/paste an other thread of me. It's interesting because, the country selection sets the GMT offset but also the screen adjustment and some other things.

I'm from Belgium and I have a LE55B650T2W, yesterday I made a lot of tests with the DVB-C tuner.

First step, I choose "Other country" to start the research of TV channels with Network ID and fixed transponder channel => the TV finds the 177 channels in a couple seconds.
But when I watch to a 4/3 channel in "Auto wide" mode the picture is stretched and the EPG is only for the channel (or transponder) that I'm watching.

Second step, I choose "Holland" to start the research of TV channels with Network ID and fixed transponder channel => same thing, the TV finds the 177 channels quick but gives me the Network name.
If I watch a 4/3 channel, same problem with "Auto wide" BUT the EPG is available for all channels immediately, no need to go on each channels to see it.

Last step, I choose "Great-Britain" to start the research of TV channels with Network ID and fixed transponder channel => same as first step.
BUT if I watch a 4/3 channel, the channel stays in 4/3 in "Auto wide" and the EPG is available for all channels immediately.

When I check the channels properties with SamyGO Channel Editor, there are a lot of differences between the scanned channels with Holland and Other country ...
55B650 and 37B650 with patched firmware
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [Solved] Patch GMT offset, change timezone: time+EPG

Post by juusso »

Patched firmware for B series available. How to and discussion here.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Firmware”