UA46B8000XR Firmware problem

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

estelli

UA46B8000XR Firmware problem

Post by estelli »

Hi All,

I have Samsung Led TV model number UA46B8000XR. I bought it from Dubai when I worked there and now I am living at Turkey.
My TV wasn?t support Turkish language and I installed UA46B8000XW firmware to my TV.

After installation my all USB port becomes out of order.
That?s why I cannot install original firmware to my TV.
I tried to correct it at official Samsung services but they reject to give me any service regarding I bought it from Dubai.
When USB ports are not work,
Is there any other way to install firmware to TV?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: UA46B8000XR Firmware problem

Post by juusso »

yes, this is known problem, once we had such cross-flashed tv repaired. Now i have more ideas to help you, not only that we used a years ago.
1. The problem of UE firmware on your TV is that TV won`t recognise your USB (which is one on your mainboard), but here is also second usb port present, but not soldered in. If you are skilled or you have some engineer who can solder another usb port to this mainboard (also some dependent resistors), you become this new usb well operating. Yes, this is very radical solution for repair...

2. Mainboard replacement. I believe you can find used mainboard for acceptable price on your local service/ebay or somewhere else. It costs ~ 100euro. Replacement is easy and you can make it by self easy.

3. Last and recommended by me. But only if you have chance to become shell (via ExLink or telnet). I guess you don`t have telnet enabler in your content library nor your new installed firmware is telnet-enabled(samygo patched). So you have two chances to execute right commands and flash ua firmware manually:
a)exlink cable (hope you have not latest firmware installed which disables TDM? then - cable doesn`t help)
b)custom widget manager using DNS of SamyGO + SamyGO hack widget, which contains telnet enabler. As i remember here is an option to activate previuos firmware right from widget too, but you need to install custom widget manager first, which is not really easy because of lot of "network error occured" ...

Next...if widget way fail, but you have telnet:
from cmd line download decrypted exe.img and appdata.img from server (i`ll give you right address) and flash your tv.

OR

just switch to previuos original firmware. With set of few commands.
Simple... and a bit dangerous if wrong/not proper commands used.
All depends from one - can you get shell on TV or not.

p.s. what original firmware name TV came with? T-CHU7AEAC or T-CHU7DAAC?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
estelli

Re: UA46B8000XR Firmware problem

Post by estelli »

Thanks for your concern

I have no idea about original firmware name TV came with?
but I found firmawere T-CHU7DEUC for UA46B8000XR

I hope it will solve my problem

Return to “[B] Firmware”