CI or CI+

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

mikee

CI or CI+

Post by mikee »

Hi
I'm new here and thinking of attempting to roll back firmware on my LE40B650T2W, the firmware is T-CHL7DEUC-3001.1 and I read the wiki, I understand I need an earlier firmware to be able to use samygo apps. I still can't tell whether my tv is CI or CI+ and I can't seem to find a copy of an earlier firmware anywhere (it says to ask on the forum) so has anyone got a link that works? many thanks and sorry for the newbie post
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: CI or CI+

Post by juusso »

it's CI, for downgrade use FFB.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
mikee

Post by mikee »

Many thanks for the quick reply, I have all the required files on the usb stick just one thing that is bothering me, when I download the last part in the readme for FFB (Image for LExxB65x, LExxB75x, PSxxB65x) and extract the zip one of the files namely " [T-CHL7DEUC]-Image " does not have a .bin extension like it shows in the guide. Am I supposed to leave it (I know it says do not rename) or rename it so it's " [T-CHL7DEUC]-Image.bin " ???
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

dont rename anything
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
victormac

Post by victormac »

How to use a smart cam (requires CI +) on UE40B7090? Firmware installed 3002.2.
Thanks

Return to “[B] Firmware”