New web inferface (Webif) for SamyGO

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

DEUS
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: New web inferface (Webif) for SamyGO

Post by DEUS »

1. is awk, 2. is ugly fixed syntax sed workaround. (somebody realy need to help here) ;-)

Code: Select all

NAME=$(echo $i | busybox awk -F "|" '{ print $1 }')
NAME=$(echo $i | sed 's_\([A-z0-9 .:-]*\)|\([A-z0-9 .:-]*\)|\([A-z0-9 .:-]*\)|\([A-z0-9 .:-]*\)|\([A-z0-9 .:-]*\)|\([A-z0-9 .:-]*\).*_\1_')
what you want to do with Navigation2.cgi? ready yet? obsolete?
arris69 wrote:@DEUS
what i have to put into the "SamyGO Rooting Widget" to stop time wasting "how to copy a file to tv" questions?
arris69, depends how much you support this? Modules.cgi for only prepare to install or poorwebif (Infopage, Pics, css, Navigation). For both a change of configfile (init) is neccesary, so i would like to ask to/or change it in a way, that it copy all cgi to cgi-bin and the rest to www. just checked apache init, test.cgi get written to /dtv/cgi-bin from there. maybe 1 or 2 dirs that hold www and cgi-bin? or symlink (possible on my D6500)?

@D5xxx testers, the main module has missing css favicon logo, i know this.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Navigation2.cgi is same Navigation.cgi + css code. I ment it could replace the existing navigation.cgi. But the issue: no TAB links. Don`t know why this happen, it shouldn`t...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
DEUS

Post by DEUS »

OK, will take a look, what about tooltip in css as in new Modules.cgi (use link from some posts before for test) did not find popup hover in your CSS
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

css is to be updated. The first goal was to get it working on TV at all, now maybe it can be tuned up.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DEUS

Post by DEUS »

btw Navigation.cgi, change in index.html and it works. should add a check for tablets or mobile devices for open in same window, maybe best is a seperate cgi for this with no frames
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Either check for mobile devices or smth like "mobile version" link on the main page.

hazara

Post by hazara »

Hello DEUS,

The issue of deleting the folders is sill there. Can it be sorted out please?
DEUS

Post by DEUS »

@hazara, deleting of which folders? (this time a qoute would be good ;-) I am to lazy to look trough all posts)
hazara

Post by hazara »

DEUS wrote:@hazara, deleting of which folders? (this time a qoute would be good ;-) I am to lazy to look trough all posts)
Sorry for being vague.

After installing the Modules.cgi and rebooting TV, the folders www and cgi-bin from /dtv is being deleted. I have mentioned this in a previous post as well.
DEUS

AW: New web inferface (Webif) for SamyGO

Post by DEUS »

Ok now i got it ;-) /dtv is a tempfs everything there is temporary. Because of this you have to install main module, then some files (including Modules.cgi) get copied to /dtv. Did you installed main module?

Return to “[D] Software”