D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only)

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only)

Post by juusso »

someone reads the wiki? nice :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
ultradumb

Post by ultradumb »

juuso wrote:someone reads the wiki? nice :)
"if everything else fails - read the manual!" :D
matze66

Questions...

Post by matze66 »

Hello,
at first you make really good work, as i read...

But i'm a noob and my english is not very good.
So have some Questions an hope you can help me. :|

I have a UE46D6500 and a ("modded") UE37C6700 (pvr-function over service-menu activated).
So i have two Samsung TV, but i can see one record from usb on the other TV.

Your App will remove this decryption, then i can see the record on a other TV or on PC.

But i have some Questions to your Samygo App.
I've read, that this App on the D-Series don't break the guarantee, but what is with the c-series ? (C6700) ??
And which firmware i need on the c6700 that Samygo App works ? (I have a relative new firmware)
On the D6500 i have 0012 so it should work.
Can i deinstall the App completely from the tv (c6700 and d6500) ??
And have i understand this right, that the app removes the DRM-Copy from the records on USB ?
So i can record telecasts normally with the samsung pvr and then your app remove the DRM ? Or must the app run always ?? I don't know.

Sorry for my bad english. Hope you can help me.

regards matthias
MHandl

Post by MHandl »

Adrian80 wrote:How can I get 2D to 3D on my D6300?

Hi Adrian80,
have you got any satisfactory answer? Have the same "big wish" due the fact, that I wasn't aware that there is no 2D-3D in a UE32D6300 included.

Anyone that has an idea?
:( Thanks in advance,
cipsas

Post by cipsas »

1. Is the SW version T-GAP8DEUC-1013.3 suitable for SamyGo? I failed to locate it in "good" nor "bad" lists. I managed to install the app into the TV, does that mean that the SW version is fine? (that is, I failed to understand what happens in case when the version is wrong - is it impossible to install SamyGo or it installs but doesn't work).
2. I managed to connect via ftp. However when I double-click on mtd_down I get kicked to mtd_rwcommon instead. Is such behavior normal?
3. I can then go deeper to /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/etc/init.d/ - similar, but not exactly like in the Wiki. However I don't find all the lines files that are mentioned in Wiki. E.g., the is a file 04_04_samba.init (by the way, enabled from the start contrary to what Wiki says) however I cant find 01_04_pvr_drm_disable.init at all. Do I have to install anything extra or else?
4. Keyboard support was one of major items of interest for me. Do I understand it correctly that this support only works for console? There was a statement "Patch for proper recognition of keyboard in user applications" - what are the user applications then? Is the web browser, Youtube, Skype apps user applications or not?
5. Did I see mouse support mentioned some time ago in one of Wiki pages? I can't find it now but I could swear that it was somewhere some time ago :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

1. Yes. List is available on the D series wiki. And yes, it wont run if not supported fw.
2. Yes. It is a symlink.
3. Wiki is just an example how to enable/disable functions but not obligatory must equal your scripts. 01_04_pvr_drm_disable.init does not exists here. You dont need it if you run on your firmware - the patch is being executed by widget.
4. This is not working proper yet. None wants to finish this feature :)
5. Yes, you saw, but it was for B series only.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

cipsas

Post by cipsas »

Thanks for the answer. I see that things have changed while I was reading samygo :) The good/bad SW list was in the first post in this thread (and my version was absent) before and I didn't notice when it was modified and migrated to wiki :) Anyway, I'd like to check my understanding:

3. So the widget contains all the features that are listed in the first post in this thread like scrambling disabling etc. After I run the widget, all the features are enabled. Then, in case if I find appropriate line in the directory, I can enable/disable the corresponding feature. In case if the line is non-existant the feature just works when the widget is enabled, it can't be disabled separately. Specifically regarding scrambling removal, it is enabled/disabled together with the widget, no other option.
Is this correct?

Any plans for mouse on D series? Did you mean that mouse already works on B series? :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

du lietuviai kalbasi angliskai... :mrgreen:

Yes. Absolutely correct.

None knows when it could happen.

cipsas

Post by cipsas »

juuso wrote:du lietuviai kalbasi angliskai... :mrgreen:
Angli?kai, nes ir kitiems info gali b?ti aktuali. A?i? :)

Thanks, I'm starting to grow up to the right level :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Guys, you`re off topic here. Moved to support subforum.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4323#p32989

Return to “[D] Firmware”