D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only)

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

Denny
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: D series rooting. Announce.

Post by Denny »

stonegate wrote:Hey Denny,

i do not understand this.. I read in the SamyGO Wiki that you loose your Warranty AND that you can not revert back to original soft.

So what is true ?

Also as for the DRM thing:

- i have recorded movies which are now scrambled. When i install samyGO.. can i remove the scrambling ? I didnt understand your answer.. is this a yes or a no on that ? :(

Best regards
Stoney

at samygo Wiki is explained for B series where firmware is modified and applied to the tv, it is totaly different story and way then current. as i wrote up, firmware is totaly untouched u dont need to revert back, simple delete of user app is removing it from device.

you can not remove scrambling if they are recorded before disable DRM, but maybee in near future you can do this also.
that means, all recordings you do after executing the application are not anymore scrambled, the beofre one they stay as they are.

now clear ? :)
Denny - 데니 - 丹尼 (card2000)
UE55C8000 UE55D8000 UE32D6510 BD-C9600 3xDM8000
Reversing HW Demux Drivers and API from Samsung´s TV
Denny
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Denny »

stonegate wrote:ah thank you so much. I am totally new to all this and maybe got it wrong. Sorry for that.

The app you are talking about (for my UE55D8090) - where can i get it ? I guess it?s not in the Samsung "Appstore" ? So i also dont need any Servicecable or Servicemenue hacks ?
Just install an app ?

Best regards
Stoney

monitor 1st topic of this post in aprox. one hour....
Denny - 데니 - 丹尼 (card2000)
UE55C8000 UE55D8000 UE32D6510 BD-C9600 3xDM8000
Reversing HW Demux Drivers and API from Samsung´s TV
idbirch
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idbirch »

Damn, just noticed the first post says 11:11 PM! Another 12 hours to go!
idbirch
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idbirch »

I see the first post now has a link to a Wiki article on how to install once the widget URL is published. One question - I understand how we will enable/disable features by renaming the relevant .init files but say I enabled the PVR scrambling remover - would I have to run the widget every time I turn the TV on or will the setting stick until I rename the .init file back to .dis?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Here isn`t autostart per se as we understand this (like on C or B series).
But widget could be set to be executed automatically after TV start (Widget Ticker).
All features what you enable by removing .dis are to be started automatically until you rename it back to .dis.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
idbirch
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idbirch »

Thanks juuso, so how exactly would one set the widget to start automatically on TV start? I can't wait for 11:11!!

Return to “[D] Firmware”